PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Flying Club Academy (RFCA),SURAT,GUJARAT

KFTW
8th Nov 2009, 11:07
Hi,
Anyone has contact detail/web address for Rainbow Flying Club Academy (RFCA),Surat,Gujarat.

Aviation India: Careers: October 2009 (http://indianaviationnews.net/careers/2009_10_01_avindia-careers_archive.html)....... It says flying school operating now.Any info would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
KFTW.

konvikt
1st Jul 2010, 09:02
is this a good academy? what is the fees does anyone know anything about it? do they have a website? what are the student reviews?

captnitin
2nd Jul 2010, 10:21
Info as per DGCA:

Operational since: 26-Aug-09

Address: Rainbow Flying Academy Pvt.Ltd.
Near ATC Tower, Hangar No.1,
Surat Airport, Surat, Gujarat

Directors: Smt. Lata
Shri Nayyum Shahabuddin Saiyed
Shri Bharatsinh Shankarsinh Vaghela
Shri Anil Kanjibhai Patel

If you need any other info let me know. I will try to find out as I visited Surat Airport few times and have contacts there

shilen19
2nd Jul 2010, 10:59
Hey Can I get some contact details for the Rainbow Flying Club?

captnitin
2nd Jul 2010, 15:26
contact the CFI Capt. Charli - 09898355669

aditya104
3rd Jul 2010, 04:24
Operational since: 26-Aug-10

I feel like I have been left behind in the past.........save me.:bored::\:uhoh:
Which year you guys living in?:{ I am still in July 2010.
How is this possible? I still haven't watched HotTubTimeMachine. I just downloaded that movie yesterdady. Wonder what will happen if I watch that movie. I will go into past maybe to the time of British Raj:E.
Even then people were shouting-Angrezon Bharat Chhodo
And its still the same.:}

aditya104
3rd Jul 2010, 16:16
http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/3944/httm1.th.jpg (http://img813.imageshack.us/i/httm1.jpg/)
saw hottubtimemachine, nice comedy. think i knw how to return to the future:E

SuperflyTNT
3rd Jul 2010, 22:40
Lol cut the guy some slack. Could be a typo!

captnitin
5th Jul 2010, 07:48
Thanks for pointing. I update:
Operational since: 26-Aug-09 and validity : 26-Aug-10

harsh786techy
6th Jul 2010, 18:24
i was just wondering if they have any website or not. i could not find it, seems you have a lot of info about the academy, do u mind sharing the website please.

captnitin
7th Jul 2010, 05:20
Its just that I was working on some assignment at Surat airport and at that time Rainbow Air trying to start the flying academy. I dont know about their website.

CaptKF
9th Jul 2010, 16:31
The academy is semi-operational. The CFI Charli has left and a new one is expected. They have not been flying for quite sometime.

They have 3 Cessna 172. Suggest don't look at it as an option for training.

konvikt
23rd Jul 2010, 09:58
I am flying to India tomorrow to check about this flight school.. they dont have a website though:(.. will find about it in a week or so ..

topolov
17th Sep 2010, 17:10
Cheap Charli is no more.I had visited recently and a new CFI has joined.Flying is good.All 3 cessna 172's r too good.You may contact 02612911059.

topolov
17th Sep 2010, 17:13
Best Academy for flying in controlled Airport.No traffic.Contact info is 02612911059 or visit surat domestic airport

sizzlingsam_3
26th Dec 2010, 12:30
I Would Br Glad To Help U . I Was A Technician There So Kind Of Kn0w The History .to Be Straight I Would Nt Suggest U To Join It As First They Would Nt Be Able To Complete Ur Flying On Time. The Student From First Batch Have Nt Finished It And Some Of Has Less Than 50 Hrs.also Captain Nayyuum Will Be Night Mare For U As He Will Be Sweet At The Beginning But Then Just Fool U And Wont Give U Proper Flying Hours.also He Always Creates Some Problem .no Staff Stays Permanent.and So I Will Not Recommend U but Still Thats My Opinion.all The Best

fake.smile
26th Dec 2010, 12:36
true dat itz a controlled airfield wid ltd traffic.........at d most nly 2 a/c's in a day.....so it is well xpected dat training wud b good in RFA.......

since Capt. Charlie has left so no idea abt d standards now.....cud b better or worse......bt trust me.....u wud nt lk to fly in dat kind of an enviornment whr ppl are only in politics....ul get no respect....ntn at all............nly critisicm...... all dat wil happen thr is dat "ur brains will get screwed"...............

as far as a/c's r concerned they r good........... bt r conventional....got 3 a/c's

watch hrs r limited...........nly 3 to 4 hrz a day.....so cn imagine hw much cn u fly thr cuz d number of students r around 30....

so 3 a/c's.......3 to 4 hrz of watch hrz.....wid 30 students to train......n instructors r around 3.........!!

n as far as ground classes r concerened...............itz pathetic!!

well datz my feedback....rest on u!!

topolov
20th Jan 2011, 03:51
Hi guyz m a student with RFA.....The new cfi is very good and we get flying every day.watch hrs are now available.My seniors r about to finish clp.all r around 160 or 175 hrs.infact the CGI is the best i have seen.All the student of 1st batch has cleared five papers....Surat airport is having ILS,VOR,NDB ALL NAV AIDS & NIGHT LANDING TOO...best for the training.You can contact me

mike_sierra
20th Jan 2011, 04:41
I've heard Rainbow Flying Academy plans to induct the duchess(BE-76) in its multi fleet...that would be some relief considering there is no single physical duchess in india..just that it is approved by DGCA cuz it has 1 of its kind in India somewhere..

someone please throw some light on this..correct me if im wrong..