PDA

View Full Version : 'HMP Kinloss' Badge

TheSeeFarShadow
8th Aug 2001, 17:41
Has anyone got a 'HM Prison Kinloss - No Parole' badge up for grabs? Good money paid

TSFS

Charlie Luncher
8th Aug 2001, 21:02
If you cant get one at Ice Station Kilo
give Terry a call at terraine promotions in Lincoln. After they were banned they went underground but check out the Big Badge Sqn as that was the original source but the little fella(top bloke) who did it has long since left the parish. Or try the sqn who dont do late nights or weekends unless there is an airshow on, they might point you in the right direction. I gave mine away once the tunnel was complete - buckie wives yuch. :eek:

ROGERTHAT
11th Aug 2001, 15:44
I think you will find they are harder to get hold of than a weekend off at dead loss. I`ve got just one left as i gave one away to a terribly nice young lady i will chat to the wee man and get him on this site he might be able to help ya.
Remember the SS guards don`t patrol at night so shimmy over the wire and make for the border good luck.

from someone who made it to Switzerland

is it me or is charlie getting slimmer??? :eek: :eek:

TheSeeFarShadow
14th Aug 2001, 12:04
I did my Steve McQueen impression six years ago (but got over the barbed wire). But now, because I haven't 5hagged the posting man, I've been charged, found guilty and sentenced again.

How do you spell PVR ?

TSFS

nan2001
15th Aug 2001, 01:22
Rumour has it that they are available from the Sqn third on the right, only not for the next three weeks.

FL001
11th Jan 2002, 21:41
Sorry, just unpacked computer after house move.
Yes it was me while sitting at the desk on duty crew staring at the board and trying to spell PVR.
Now LH seat for fiseries and loving it, do miss you all terribly though. Hear you sleep in tents now what's that all about, is the Intercon. being refurbed at the same time as the Hilton and Albastan? Anyway, yes Terrain Promotions printed them for me the first 25 that went in half an hour, then Tuffy ordred 25 more before the boss bannned them so there should only be 50 and I've got 2 and my wife (ex mini-adg.) has got one. Good luck with Terrain, if you need a scan of one for a pattern let me know. Good luck to those defending the realm for me.

FJJP
12th Jan 2002, 13:41
Terry's outfit is highly sophisticated (computerised). He will almost certainly have the design tucked away in his electronic archives. Worth calling him.

Charlie Luncher
13th Jan 2002, 14:20
FL001

Cant be much fun though - always flying IFR cause you cant see out the window.
Ill lend you a cushion.

Fancy a beer?
RT needs to take us out might even get the little fat controller out of bournemouth for a day.

kbf1
13th Jan 2002, 14:28
You could always get a load made up and sell then via Stewart Aviation. Not handing 'em out on Sqn, and distributed via a private company who the head sheds can't control. Did something similar a couple of years ago.

Cheers

pitotheat
13th Jan 2002, 23:20
FL001

Good to hear about you in the left hand seat. Where are you planning to move to next? Regards to mini adj.

k kanarz
14th Jan 2002, 23:38
If you're local, we have the very thing at a shop for local people here at RAF Royston Vasey (aka HMP Kinloss). Pop along to us, we're an anagram of 120 Sqn but have less of a reputation for badges, PR, funny handshakes, etc.

You'll never leave...

Mildmay Fane
15th Jan 2002, 15:37
You can buy them from Terrane Promotions minimum order of one, £3.75 inc. p&p.

Just go to <a href="http://www.terranepromotions.co.uk" target="_blank">www.terrainepromotions.co.uk</a> click on 'patches' then enter 'Kinloss' in the search criteria. :)

Hope that's of use to you.

Edited because I got the wrong web address

[ 15 January 2002: Message edited by: Mildmay Fane 2ndEarl of Westmorland ]</p>

FE Hoppy
16th Jan 2002, 08:42
Having escaped some 8 years ago and then jumped ship completely, would it be very very sad if I were to purchase one of these?
I don't suppose there are any 201 rum puch 93 patches anywhere? (the surfer nimrod)

[ 19 January 2002: Message edited by: FE Hoppy ]</p>

J.A.F.O.
23rd Feb 2002, 02:34
Yes, it would be very sad but as a fellow escapee I'll certainly be getting one for my new blue suit.

"I find needles in needle factories"

Terry Rumble
25th Feb 2002, 16:15
Give Terry's missus a bell on 01522 697000 (Terrane Promotions) for the said badge. She made the originals (plus literally millions of others) and I'm sure she can help out. Good to hear that this at Ded Loss are as good as ever,. .Rgds. .The FGLFB

Terry Rumble
25th Feb 2002, 16:18
ps. .The web site for Terrane is: <a href="http://www.terrane.co.uk" target="_blank">www.terrane.co.uk</a>. .and Terry's wife is called Jane

WE Branch Fanatic
25th Feb 2002, 23:32
How do you spell PVR?

Well, my mind suggests severals ways of spelling it....

SDR (Stupid Defence Rductions). .DTR (Disasterous Training Review). .Jointry. .Joint ..........

I'm sure you get my point.

JimNich
28th Feb 2002, 01:27
FL001,

you woudn't happen to have the address of your personnel people would you. Gonna need a job in about 20 months, can't hurt to send 'em a C.V. early can it?

Brill to hear you're in the left hand seat, view's MUCH better from there.

How come no-one wants any of my badges ..........oh yeah, 'cos they were crap, I remember now.

The Bodger
1st Mar 2002, 14:01
Hi Jim I hear they're gonna open a new burger king, so if I get in there first I'll see if I can put in a word for you !! wonder if they'll let me sew them on the uniform !!

JimNich
4th Mar 2002, 21:48
BURGER KING!!!!!. .. .Dag'n'nabbit!! and I had my heart set on McDonalds.. .. ."So I guess if you wanted fries with that you'd've said so right?". .. .Man I'm gonna need TRAINING!