PDA

View Full Version : Jeppesen chart printouts

Journey Man
28th Oct 2009, 11:03
Can anyone give me some tips on printing out from Jeppview onto Jeppessen paper? I have the paper with holes at each side, and no matter how I try to set up my HP printer, I can't get it centralised...

A and C
28th Oct 2009, 11:47
You need to go into the jeppview drop down print menu (not the HP printer menu). then set it up for the for the type of Jepp paper.

It works just fine with the three HP printers that I have, even double sided!

Journey Man
5th Nov 2009, 05:44
Hey,

Thanks for the reply. I have setup for Jepp Paper (11x8.5") and I up printing, but no matter what I do it prints the first chart so it's sitting on the perforations and the second chart so it's printed across the holes...

The annoying thing is, the first time it printed fine. I've now tried three printers.

It seems like the built in margin for the paper is too much at the head of the page. I've set booklet printing off so it shouldn't make a gutter on the page.

Any ideas? It's really starting to wind me up now.... :ugh:

A and C
5th Nov 2009, 11:36
Are you sure that you have selected the correct type of Jepp paper in the Jepp print options?

Jepp paper comes in two types, holes in the middle of two sheets & holes on the outer edges of the two sheets.

If you don't select the correct paper in the jepp print options you will get the paper printed in the wrong place.

At no time when using jepp paper have I ever had to go into the HP print options, the jepp menu has all the required to make it work.

Journey Man
9th Nov 2009, 09:32
Yes, it's flipping the second page upside down as I have the paper with holes on both outer edges. So that's all good. I'm going to give it a few more goes and try to reset the printer options.

Thanks again.