PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy

VIKING9
22nd Oct 2009, 04:23
Hoping to not break the rules of Pprune Towers, but in these times of sadness and depression, and jobless individuals, I may be able to help.

Ops Controller vacancy, non airline, mostly GA, Essex based.

PM me for info.

:mad:

ghulam_21
23rd Oct 2009, 15:45
my name is ghulam dastageer , i am a flight dispatcher graduated from emirates aviation college dubai.i am jobless for almost one year now . would appreciate your help. you can email me to [email protected] .
looking forward to hear from you. iam immediately available and willing to relocate.

regards
ghulam

VIKING9
24th Oct 2009, 09:57
Like I said, PM me as I'm not posting anything openly as it will break the rules of Pprune.

ghulam_21
29th Oct 2009, 15:26
how can i ping you without your email address. would appreciate your response.

regards
ghulam

Nearly There
29th Oct 2009, 17:12
Click on 'VIKING9' then select 'send private message' from the options.

ghulam_21
30th Oct 2009, 13:20
i have sent u a PM . i beleive u are on line right now . expecting your reply.

regards
ghulam.

GBALU53
30th Oct 2009, 15:17
There might be a couple of Airfield Operations jobs going at London City.
This morning a Swiss RJ100 on departure had a bad bird strike needing the aircraft to divert to Standsted, out come operations to clear up the runway with at least two vehicles and then they collide on the runway.
Not a good advert for Airfield operations??

This was the comment from another thred

There was a lot of debris on the runway at LCY - even more after the two ops vehicles collided during the clean up process. Hmmmmmm I wonder will they give themselves 6 points........or should it read Nil Point????

Royalexec
30th Oct 2009, 20:54
Ghulam,

Try Swift Air @ Luton - Welcome to Swift International Airways (http://www.swiftinternationalairways.com/contacts.html)
They are looking for Ops controllers - I think they are paying around the 28-30k mark

RE:ok: