PDA

View Full Version : Tony Severs - Desperately Seeking

Big Green Arrow
15th Jul 2001, 16:12
Last seen going 'round the world in an Islander....some friends from your trip want to get in touch...last beleived in the Gulf, flying Helos for an outfit there.

email me back on this address for more...it would be good to talk.

Hydraulic Palm Tree
15th Jul 2001, 20:25
He's in the UAE I think. I will ask at work tomorrow, I'm sure his Sister's husband will know.

HPT

Thud_and_Blunder
16th Jul 2001, 12:03
BGA,

He's not in the UAE, he's in another country not far away. As it's not possible to email you via this board, would you please let us know some way I can pass the details on to you after checking your own background and reasons? Cheers.

Thud

Hydraulic Palm Tree
16th Jul 2001, 15:36
Thud

You can send BGA private mail by clicking the envelope and people icon at the top of your post.

HPT

Thud_and_Blunder
17th Jul 2001, 03:44
HPT,

Quite right of course - as usual! That'll be my scan slipping again, eh? Have sent the message, will be interested to see how it works. All OK there amongst 40 shades of Green? We're all set to depart the land of LOA and LSP - resettlement trg next month in Uxbridge then home for good in Septober-ish.

Thud_and_Blunder
17th Jul 2001, 15:41
BGA,

I see he's appeared on the R'heads BB with a cunningly disguised nom de guerre and just the subtlest hint as to his current whereabouts. Bye bye thread time, I guess...

Cheers,

Thud

Big Green Arrow
18th Jul 2001, 00:14
Cheers Thud and HPT

Have made contact with him....I love this internet thingy malarkey hoojamaflip!