PDA

View Full Version : Pilot.staffcv/QuietAgent

Got the horn
19th Oct 2009, 23:51
Has anyone moved over to the Quietagent staff.cv replacement? Maybe a bit slow on the uptake but can't find an area to input flying experience etc. And how do you apply to an airline?

anyone?

Cheers

DeltaT
20th Oct 2009, 08:34
I have messaged them regarding their website being 'non-user friendly' towards aviation since the demise of staffcv and why is there not a list to access all the airlines they support off their quietagent site.
I'm afraid they just seem to understand or get the point!

ArrowC
4th Nov 2009, 21:42
Hi, QuietAgent has changed a bit with the new versions, so it won't have as many of the questions you're used to. It's also now an engine that does the searching for you!
It's quite different from the old Pilot site - if you need help filling it out, you can always ask us at the support site (support.quietagent.com) and have a read of this article too: I used to be a StaffCV Pilot job seeker. How can I get the most out of QuietAgent? (http://support.quietagent.com/article-168.html) which will definitely help in how you enter in your flying details into our system.
What you then do, once you've entered your resume, is tell us where in the world you'll like to work, and what jobs (Travel/Pilot, for example) and we'll match you to those jobs, sending you an email when we find one for you.
Thanks
QuietAgent Support