PDA

View Full Version : Any G150 Pilots here?Some information about ACFT needed.

TUIFly
18th Oct 2009, 09:42
Hi Guys!

My company intends to buy at list 2 G150,
I have searched thru internet,find usefull information,
even pilot's manual(Thanx smartcockpit!),
but how it is from pilot's side?

How this toy plays in real life?
Any information from pilots currently flying this baby?

Thanx for advise!

Der_Fischmeister
18th Oct 2009, 14:54
Flew it a few months for a german Operator.
The Aircraft just acts like a nice piece of Equipment.
Cockpit Avionics (Pro Line 21) very nice and in addition with the Sidestick (Joystick) a nice and helpfull tool.
Make sure they get paperless Cockpit ,and if possible all the other gadgets available for this Bird.

Outside not a Beauty but when it comes to performance ,endurance and cost index very very competable to other Aircraft same Size.
Downsize Gulfstream itself is expensive ,then again the customer suppost is the best i experienced.

Stand up cabin ,nice led lightning,background Music ..i would say very nice.

let me finish by saying ,im still available as aPilot ...so any openings ?

Cheers

I bet our US Guys can tell you more since the Bird over there was sold very often .

TUIFly
18th Oct 2009, 16:12
Thanx for info.

It's still under consideration,
I just got rumors from technical staff,
nothing announced officially yet but if we willl need pilots,
I will pm you.

Der_Fischmeister
18th Oct 2009, 16:58
Maybe you want to visit our G150 Pilots homepage ,made by a guy from the US ..
www.g150pilots.com (http://www.g150pilots.com)

cheers

aviation1st
15th Nov 2009, 05:35
Hey! I fly the fleet leaders in flight time and cycles for G150s....I am part of a group that has the MOST flight time in G150s. We've put 2500 hrs on each of our planes in 2 years.

I/we've seen everything that plane has to offer and I can talk your ear off about pro/cons. I have to say its a great plane to fly and very easy. Its very capable.

PM me at aviation1st@yahoo dot com. I'll tell you anything you want to know!!

TUIFly
15th Nov 2009, 11:22
Thank you!

It's not clear yet about if it's coming up in real or stays as rumor.
Under consideration so far, no news....

@le
18th Nov 2009, 13:06
Flew the G150 for a year. Great aircraft. I agree with everything Der_Fischmeister said. If your company is looking for two of them one is on sale with only 350hrs flight time and is parked in Altenrhein.
And if you need two pilots me and a Swedish colleague/friend of mine (F.O. and Cpt) are available!

Cheers...

isc777
6th Feb 2010, 16:44
Hello,
I have flown on the type abou 550 hours. Really nice and fast aircraft, with nice performance. I have valid type rating and PIC qualification on the type. If you have any concerned questions please don't hesitate to call me or write. Also if you have job opportunities, I am ready be joined to your team.