PDA

View Full Version : JET, QF & QLINK SHL - Psychometric Test Question

Chimps CanGoTo Space
16th Oct 2009, 07:23
Afternoon guys,

Just a few quick questions,

For anyone done the Jetstar SHL Online Psychometric Test lately.

Is it the same or a different database of question as the QLINK SHL test?

Are all the SHL test the same or are they all different?

Any advice, tips or notes would be great. I have done a thread search.

Please PM me

Cheers

Chimps Can Go To Space

saabsforever
16th Oct 2009, 10:41
Well the Jetstar and Jetconnect ones seem to be the same so far as I could tell and I think the QLink ones are too.

training wheels
16th Oct 2009, 10:51
If they're the same, then why don't they just use the results from the Qantaslink assessment? Theoretically, your psychometric profile should not change since it's a 'snap shot' of the type of person you are. Well, I thought that was the whole point of doing these tests anyway. :confused:

mcgrath50
16th Oct 2009, 11:01
If you have done it within I think 12 months you use your same results is my understanding.

They questions are all pretty standard, SHL has practice quesitons on the net, and other companies ones will work as well.

mcgrath50
17th Oct 2009, 06:26
Telfer,

Re; the cadetship, the fact they were using Onetest was in the documentation available from when you submitted your application, your friend shouldn't have been shocked by it, certainly not ambushed. ALTHOUGH they did say in that documentation that courses to help you achieve in these tests are not guaranteed and basically aren't worth the money which I am sure is 100% the truth ;)

As far as I am aware the whole Qantas group is using Onetest and onetest only lets you complete their testing once every year, so if you have already completed it you use your same results as before.

Chimps CanGoTo Space
19th Oct 2009, 07:26
Thanks guys,

Has anyone used a PATS coarse? Any good? Any stuff doing the rounds? PM please.

Thanks you

myshoutcaptain
19th Oct 2009, 07:31
Space chimpo , check PM's.

Chimps CanGoTo Space
22nd Oct 2009, 13:03
Has anyone got any idea how long it takes Jetstar HR to get back to you after the SHL exams? Anyone had any luck and got an interview soon?

training wheels
22nd Oct 2009, 21:05
Has anyone got any idea how long it takes Jetstar HR to get back to you after the SHL exams? Anyone had any luck and got an interview soon?

So, did they use the same SHL tests that Qlink uses or was it a different psychometric test provider (OneTest?) ?

ando75
23rd Oct 2009, 04:38
myshoutcaptain

same same as chimp's question regarding pats course. Any good? PM please.

ando

myshoutcaptain
23rd Oct 2009, 11:52
I didn't do the PATs course.

Chimps CanGoTo Space
25th Oct 2009, 10:57
I didnt do the PATS coarse.