PDA

View Full Version : GatBash 15/12/01

HugMonster
11th Dec 2001, 03:36
Anyone want a lift up from Hullavington/Lyneham area to LGW on Friday?

I intend to be there in time to meet Don for drinks and Curry on Friday evening.

No petrol sharing unless you absolutely insist :D, just buy me a drink or two!

Email in my profile if you want to join the car. Returning Sunday sometime when I'm sober.

JPJ
16th Dec 2001, 05:29
The previous post says a lot about the poster, and nothing about its intended victim.

The moderators are busy today. Tomorrow they will know what to do.

Ed Winchester
16th Dec 2001, 08:26
Don,

Sounds like you had a few too many wine gums at happy hour.

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/tosser1.gif

Wholigan
16th Dec 2001, 21:53
Dear Donkey's Dick (sounds like a pretty accurate description of the poster), before you bad-mouth people you don't know, do some research. Hug Monster was merely kindly offering a lift to any military people going to a Pprune Xmas party. There were loads of military people at this party (and loads of others too) and perhaps you could explain to me why it is sad to get together with 100-plus aviation minded people from all walks of life and multiple other interests and skills? Actually it was an outstanding function that went on into the small hours and ended with not a few very p1ssed folk. Everyone had a great time and - no - it wasn't a bunch of spotters talking aircraft recognition and performance!! In fact, we had - essentially - a free 4-hour live Iron Maiden performance (you had to be there to know why). Check the bash forum in the next couple of days to see the pictures if you can spare the time from what is - obviously - such a full and meaningful life you lead!!!

I suggest you either get some manners or get rid of your life! :mad:

PPRuNe Dispatcher
16th Dec 2001, 22:23
DON-KIESDIK - your post is completely out of order. I am not going to allow comments like this to appear here. Email me if you wish to discuss this further.

topic closed

--Mik
[email protected]