PDA

View Full Version : Flying Supervisor's Course

Henry The Octopus
9th Dec 2001, 18:53
Has anyone out there either participated in, or could give advice on, where to locate information on a flying supervisor's course please?

Thankyou.

Henry The Octopus.

kippermate
9th Dec 2001, 19:06
Probably not much good to you, but RAF DCI contain all the gen as does FEEDBACK.
( I'm assuming that you are antipodean )

VPI Greenwood
9th Dec 2001, 23:15
I didnee know Kippermate could even spell anteepoddean!

Ali Barber
9th Dec 2001, 23:57
Try an E-mail to "Wg Cdr Spry" at the RAF's Insepctorate of Flight Safety on [email protected]

Chinook
10th Dec 2001, 03:59
I participated in the RAF Flying Authorisers and Flying Safety Officers Courses this year. Jolly good courses, fine location, superb curries.

Heartily recommed the IFS trg programme to ADF aviators, with the caveat that the content and aim of the trg may not coincide too well with the ADF philosophy.

I,m at Townsville (C Regt) until I go on leave on Tuesday this week.

Call C Sqn, ask for the pilot who went on Long Look this year. They'll find me if you don't already know who I am.

GCP
10th Dec 2001, 08:39
Perhaps I am missing something here, but with a location of Australia I naturally assume you seek information on the RAAF flying supervisors' course. They are run by Central Flying School at East Sale. Nominations are called for through Service channels. Get into your CO/XO's ear about nominating, if you have a need. The courses are excellent and demand often outstrips supply.
Regards

Henry The Octopus
11th Dec 2001, 05:19
Thankyou all for your comments.

For info, I'm not a military pilot but am aware that these courses are run but I wasn't sure by who. As I stated earlier, I have a strong interest in the area of flying supervision.

Cheers.

Henry The Octopus

backpocket.com
15th Dec 2001, 05:17
Well, given that our defence budget is about as strong as the Australian rugby team. IFS would probably appreciate the cash if you wanted to pay for one.