PDA

View Full Version : MODs

Howabout
6th Oct 2009, 08:16
I've noticed a some 'criticals' of the Mods on this forum - a couple are down the page.

Personally, I posted a real dumb-ass entry and was rightly criticised by tail wheel. It mightn't have occurred had I not embarked on that second bottle of red - but that's no excuse.

I registered my apology, by PM, after getting a well-deserved caning and suggested that tail wheel tack the apology on to a now closed thread as a public mea-culpa on my part.

tail wheel elected not to and was gracious in his reply. I think he may have been happy, after the apology, to let that particular thread disappear. Regardless, my post was dead-set stupid and ill-considered.

tail wheel's response to my PM apology was measured and balanced. Two words; 'No Sweat.'

tobzalp
6th Oct 2009, 08:37
Seriously, I've done ****s after a curry that are harder than some of you blokes.:rolleyes:

Howabout
6th Oct 2009, 08:47
What's my point? The Mods have a difficult job and it's not made easier by idiot comments like mine.

I've learned a lesson.

Endit.

tail wheel
6th Oct 2009, 08:50
You've done nothing compared to what I've seen posted on PPRuNe over the past decade plus.......... :} :}

As Tobzalp so eloquently suggested! :E

Mr. Hat
6th Oct 2009, 10:17
Yep I was a prat to. Private message for you tail wheel.

Good on you howabout.

tail wheel
6th Oct 2009, 11:33
No sweat! :}

ozbiggles
6th Oct 2009, 13:10
What? We can't have this. Better put this back on track....
He's not the Mesiah
Stone him!!!!!:}

back in my box

OzExpat
7th Oct 2009, 13:20
Oi tw! What happened to yer beaut new avatar?

Ahhh... disregard. Was just me steam-driven internet connection that wasn't showing it very quickly... :ugh:

The Voice
7th Oct 2009, 22:44
Gee Oz .. time you flew that coop .. ;)

sms777
8th Oct 2009, 08:06
Yeah... tail wheel is alright.
Altough he banned and warned me several times for being racist i would like to set the records straight once an for all...
Please note

I AM NO RACIST..... I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY :}

tail wheel
8th Oct 2009, 09:38
Sinners welcome.

The Confessional is now open.

Father Tobzalp in attendance!

:} :}

"Oi tw! What happened to yer beaut new avatar?"

It affected PPRuNe Admin staff visual recepters - or sumfing!

PPRuNe Management meeting after staring at my previous Avatar:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/Woomera/Brisbash.jpg

Don't tell me you didn't expect that photo again!

:} :}

Pinky the pilot
8th Oct 2009, 11:31
Taily, Always wondered about that piccy.:confused: Reckon it's faked!:eek:

Reason for my suspicions are that there are no 'dead marines' visible.:hmm::uhoh:

Also, neither of the persons in the piccy are you!:E:D

Slit trench, Flakjacket, Stahlhelm.....

Mr. Hat
8th Oct 2009, 14:38
Its amazing what a certain level of alcohol does to comfort levels. Total numbness and comfort in any predicament.

airsupport
8th Oct 2009, 23:53
Oh you mean THOSE kind of Mods. ;)

My Grandchildren's favourite song, which they insist on playing over and over while I am driving them is ''she's a mod, she's a mod'' :ok:

OzExpat
9th Oct 2009, 09:19
TV... yeah hon, I here ya! Loud and clear. I'm really looking for a way out, now that I finally have a Casa de OzExpat in Cairns - settlement is on 21 October and I'd love to be there very soon after that, but doubt it'll happen that quickly. :(

tw... why am I not surprised? :}