PDA

View Full Version : Promotion List - Anyone seen it?

Big Green Arrow
8th Dec 2001, 10:54
I'm not on it....no surprises there then....but has anyone seen the latest Crabtastic Promtion list? Can it be found on the WWW? :eek:

Tonkenna
8th Dec 2001, 22:10
I don't think that the Wee Weasley Welsh-one has anything to do with promotion, though you never know these days.

Doubt I'll be on the list either :D

Mystic Greg
8th Dec 2001, 23:14
The most recent promotion list (1 Jul 01) is on the RAF website (www.raf.mod.uk) under the News Centre/Recent Appointments headings. The next list will be published on 1 Jan 02 and will no doubt be put on the website. If you have access to CHOTS, or one of its equivalents, you can find promotion lists for the last 3 years or so on MOD Online/Military Personnel.

nav attacking
8th Dec 2001, 23:15
Last I heard from my poster was that the board had not collated the results as yet (Fri 7). However, posters should be in the know early next week. Individuals are usually told where they stand regarding the cut but will not know for sure until end Dec when the list is actually published.

It's probably not worth holding your breath for it though....

Detrimento Sumus
11th Dec 2001, 00:55
BGA,

Unless you've had a light blue letter through your door recently me old, you've missed the boat this time.

Better luck next year.

Detri
:eek:

Roland Pulfrew
11th Dec 2001, 01:28
Understand that the Air Board has just finished (Flt Lt -> Sqn Ldr) and the desk officers are just collating the results!! I also understand that there may be a good chance of promotion this year so that Binnsworth can fill all those gapped desk officers slots! So Tonks you just never know!! (Hope all is well in sunny Ecosse, need any spare QFIs?)

Big Green Arrow
11th Dec 2001, 15:47
Det....Quite right..but I wasn't expecting one! Just wanted to see who was on their way up the ladder...trouble is I've jumped across so many ladders and done so many different things that I'm frankly not that fussed. How did the Holiday to the hills go? Heard you didn't quite make it! :D

[ 11 December 2001: Message edited by: Big Green Arrow ]

Tonkenna
11th Dec 2001, 22:14
Roland,

Hi there. No chance on the promotion, upset to many people :p . Ecosse is fine, and I will let you know.

Tonks :)

PS, Tried to send you a private message, but they are not allowed at the mo??

[ 11 December 2001: Message edited by: Tonkenna ]

Emerson Cahooners
12th Dec 2001, 21:13
Yes, a few suprises too!

;)

TheWelshOne
15th Dec 2001, 17:52
Tonks

You referred to Wee Weasley Welsh-one; did you mean Wee Weasley Welshman? Peolpe might get confused Ahhhhh!! I am not him.

:confused: