PDA

View Full Version : Gcaa Airleg Essay Questions

A6EKS
4th Oct 2009, 21:21
Hi everyone,
since i am new to this site would appriciate your efforts answering my quiery. i appeared in UAE GCAA essay of AIRLEG exams just abt 3 months back and question were poped as,:yuk:

Q1:- if a generator has been replaced at line maintenance what all documents required to put the aircraft back in serivice? :sad:

i wrote in detail perhaps gcaa is asking short and sweet how would i write this question considering time limit of 10 minuts!:mad:

Q2:- how will you formulate the maintenance schedule...?
please help me out since i am prepearing again for the essay exams....:uhoh:

Bus429
8th Oct 2009, 13:51
Q1 - Technical log, Serviceable tag, Form 1 or acceptable equivalent, AMM, any relevant company procedures

Q2 - Maintenance schedule or maintenance programme? Makes a difference - for an AMP: Maintenance Planning Document (MPD) from Type Certificate (TC) holder; Maintenance Review Board Report (MRBR) from TC, regulator of State of Design and industry; or copy somebody else's programme! Lot of factors go into making up an MP: where and how the aircraft is to be operated; utilisation hours/cycles, Reliability etc (seems like a difficult question to answer!)

caballo
8th Oct 2009, 18:37
Hi Mate

Im preparing just now my exams to the GCAA Air Legs,i will like if you have some material for the multi-choice question or essay question from previos exams.

thanks