PDA

View Full Version : Iraq/Afghanistan Work

juliet lima juliet85
1st Oct 2009, 09:49
Anyone know of any companies who operate in Iraq or Afghanistan who are hiring ground ops guys or cargo agents/Dispatchers? Looking for work in these areas, searched thru internet sent a few emails about, just wondering if any of you guys might have some info:ok:

Da Do Ron Ron
1st Oct 2009, 10:52
Check your PM

juliet lima juliet85
1st Oct 2009, 11:18
thanks for the Info:ok:

mole man
1st Oct 2009, 18:29
Check aviationjobsearch.com RPC want people.

Best of luck

Mole man:ok:

grizzled
1st Oct 2009, 18:41
The ads referenced above are mostly for Supreme, who are expanding in Afghanistan. Lots of opportunities with them right now. There will be more ads coming online from other companies as well in the next month, for similar positions / projects, as USAID and others will be issuing some more large contracts for logistical support. Most will be for Kandahar, Kabul and Bagram, but other locations as well.

Feel free to PM

grizz

Trojan1981
1st Oct 2009, 22:00
A friend of mine (also ex military) recently started in the 'ghan with them. The job seems pretty good but I thought the money would have been better, considering the environment.
Better than standard mil pay but still not great.

juliet lima juliet85
2nd Oct 2009, 08:40
hey guys, thanks for all the replies and help, it is very much appreciated. Supreme seem to be recruiting for a lot of positions, i've heard thru the grapevine that they aint very good to work for, poor pay for the job they are doing! and a few of the guys are looking to jump ship from them.

i used to work in Afghan for a canadian company which was pretty good, but heard they might be on the verge of loosing contract due to not being able to fulfill their commitments, any idea of who and where tenders have been won?

152wiseguy
3rd Oct 2009, 12:45
Does anyone happen to know if there is any requirement for ATR drivers in the above mentioned areas?