PDA

View Full Version : do something..clare short!!

regraghead
4th Dec 2001, 22:40
Forget all the whining about tents, food, temperature gang! we have sat here for over 3 weeks with serviceable C-130s, waiting to go into the 'A' word to help...we are capable of making a difference to a lot of cold, frightened people, but the government and our heirachy faff!. I sit in the Omani desert reading pprune whinges about fixed-wing v rotary, hotels v tents, listen to yourselves! with 26 years on helicopters and multi-engines I know what you all mean....we are paid reasonably, we all know our bosses and political leaders are weak, but lets not descend to their level - lets push them to make a difference! sad old t*ss*r has finally had enough! (however...i do agree with Dan Winterland about Muscat..the crews there DO deserve better) :confused: :confused:

hogtrough?
5th Dec 2001, 16:05
Now then Reggie!! Whats your game you northern monkey?! Whilst i agree with everything you say....and am flattered that you seem to be using my background as your cover, I could have you under the trade descriptions act!! For a start I cannot spel az gud az u, and I clearly do not have your charisma, thankfully my rugged good looks will save the day. For the record, Dan Winterland is right about Muscat!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the answer was a lemon...can't remember the question?!
:D