PDA

View Full Version : I'd like to ask the audience Chris....

sangiovese
9th Nov 2001, 01:30
Is Vicki Butler-Henderson the foxiest thing on TV (having just salivated over her on Top Gear)?

Vote Now...... :p :p :p :p

(life has been getting too serious of late!)

StopStart
9th Nov 2001, 01:39
No.

"Rachel", Friends, early episode, just finished on E4.
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/sex.gif

peterward
9th Nov 2001, 02:08
[IMG]www.actress.addr.com/gillian034.jpg

I'd buy that for a dollar.....

peterward
9th Nov 2001, 02:14
web page (http://www.actress.addr.com/gillian034.jpg)

Hope it works this time! Anyway, any girl that packs a piece gets my vote.....

whowhenwhy
9th Nov 2001, 03:25
No!

Girl who plays Chloe on Casualty gets my vote.

:cool:

Things are always worse than they seem!

peterward
9th Nov 2001, 03:40
But she doesn't have a shooty thing..... :p

bad livin'
9th Nov 2001, 04:18
What about the 16(!!) year old temptress currently holding Joe McGann's eye, amongst other things, on "Attachments" tonight....

god help me

Murphy
9th Nov 2001, 16:29
Ally Sheedy in "The Breakfast Club"

Demi Moore in "St Elmos Fire"/"A Few Good Men"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

STANDTO
10th Nov 2001, 00:13
.........and then we wonder why people get hacked off about misuse of this thread...........

seeing as you ask though, Tracey Shaw

moggie
10th Nov 2001, 00:34
Chloe from Casualty - ooooooooooooooooh Matron!

Samantha Bond (Miss Moneypenny) in any programme at all. Just seen her in a programme on BBC Prime in a lab coat and specs - yum! (OK so i'm a dirty old man!).

However, if you are in your late 30s like me - how about Jan Francis in Just Good Friends?

DB6
10th Nov 2001, 00:40
Nah, that bird on the McDonalds advert causes a bit of stirring though. And Gabby Yorath.

qwertyuiop
10th Nov 2001, 03:01
Ive just seen a Monarch crew in Bahrain and they all get my vote!

whowhenwhy
10th Nov 2001, 04:39
Okay, so come on, Cat Deeley on a Saturday morning. Now that's fine!!!!!!!!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Rude C'man
10th Nov 2001, 04:54
Mr&Mrs Minogue's daughters , wow they're hot ... I'm not fussy either do it for me !!!! :cool: :p :p :cool:

kbf1
10th Nov 2001, 14:36
Jo from S Club 7 and Claire Goose...yummers!

Gravity Selected
10th Nov 2001, 15:52
OK. From across the spectrum...

Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's,

Lisa Faulkner in anything (preferably nothing),

Natalie Portman in Leon (pre Phantom Menace),

I know the last one's jail bait but everyone thinks it. I can't be the only one! Please...

whowhenwhy
10th Nov 2001, 17:58
I think it's fair to say that you're not the only one who thinks that Ms Portman is especially easy on the eye. However, going as far as to say that she looked good in Leon, when she was undoubtedly VERY young jail bait is a little much. Anyone else with criminal tendencies out there? ;)

Jay Foe
10th Nov 2001, 18:32
Couldn't possibly comment on mine or your criminal tendancies WWW :cool: . For those of you over in the Eastern part of this fair isle how about the Anglia News Weather girl, he lovely Becky Jago :p :p Hubba hubba. Definatly creates a high pressure region in the Tower.

Ambler
10th Nov 2001, 22:00
Noooooo - Lisa who reads the weather on Sky News - Wow!!!

Wycombe
11th Nov 2001, 00:13
....another vote from me for Claire Goose (used to be Nurse Tina in Casualty)

....bring back Anna Friel, in something (or preferably nothing, which she used to do quite a lot!)

JimNich
11th Nov 2001, 01:31
I can't BELIEVE no-ones mentioned Angeline Jolie yet, surely a winner and not afraid to get a bit frisky on screen. :eek:

Helmut Visorcover
11th Nov 2001, 03:39
Daisy Donovan, you know the one who used to do the Eleven O'Clock show. I'd agree with Portman thingy. I would say to myself "mmm, she'd get it in a few years....nah, I'd give her one now". Lock up your grandchildren. :confused:

Armadillo
11th Nov 2001, 03:52
Daisy's doable...but...Angelica Bridges. Nothing like a red-head to set you on fire.

moggie
11th Nov 2001, 03:58
I thought we were talking about red-hot telly totty? If so, Angelina Jolie is out as you rarely see her doing a walk on part in Eastenders.

Another thought, Mel Stace who was Jim Davidson's sidekick on the generation game - oh yes!

whowhenwhy
11th Nov 2001, 04:23
Sorry, me again from the s?x starved South Atlantic. Star Trek Voyager's just been on and I would like to clear up my voting preferences! For fun it would have to be Chloe. But for all round maturity, fantastic looks, good voice and natural ability to wear tight clothing, I nominate.....7 of 9. Come and assimilate MPA, PLEASE!!! :cool:

Jackonicko
11th Nov 2001, 07:13
Norah Batty

Mollie Sugden

Ena Sharples

would doubtless be FV or BEagle's choices.

For me it would have to be Bridget Fonda in 'Singles' or Diana Rigg in the Avengers.

BEagle
11th Nov 2001, 13:59
Cheeky $od!

OK then - Fiona Fullerton, quite a few Doctor Who babes in the '60s, Susannah-in-suspenders-in-Battle-of-Britain, Holly Hunter in 'Forever' - more recently Cameron Diaz in 'The Mask'.......but actually I think that Angelina Jolly or whatever she's called is rather sour-faced!

FV might prefer Ingebrg Felskrjrkodatta in 'Scandiwegian happy times'.......or something similar??

f4phixeruk
12th Nov 2001, 02:17
Got to be Rosie Millard. The Beebs art correspondent. Best supporting frock at the oscars mmm mmmm.

Felicity Kendal isnt showing her age either

greenwizard
12th Nov 2001, 03:14
For pure fun its got to be..
Pamela Anderson :p :eek:

Sven Sixtoo
12th Nov 2001, 03:23
Lady Haden-Guest

(as in true Lies)

TimC
12th Nov 2001, 05:29
Beags, I have met and chatted with FF. Sadly, she is many years my senior. Was it A View To A Kill where we see her in the bath? :D

Personally I'm with helmut; Daisy Donovan gets my vote :). Also, I can't believe no-one has mentioned Rachel from SC7 or Buffy!

BEagle
12th Nov 2001, 11:06
As Major Ivanova or something, I believe? Hope you enjoyed your chat! I certainly would have done! She was delightful when appearing with Julie Dawn Cole and Lesley Dunlop in 'Angels' at the end of the '70s!!

[ 12 November 2001: Message edited by: BEagle ]

1.3VStall
12th Nov 2001, 13:14
Teri Hatcher
Kate Winslet

Phwoooargh!

X-QUORK
12th Nov 2001, 15:09
Nigella Lawson eating asparagus......schwing !!

Kylie.....so petite and flexible.

There was something very wrong about Natalie Portman in Leon, normal heterosexual men suddenly feeling like paedophiles.

dazbo
12th Nov 2001, 17:03
Gillian Anderson - best looking babe in a trouser suit and trench coat.

Buffy the Vampire layer - Fangs for the memory

Seven of Nine - what an incredible Structural Integrity Field

Denise Richards on Friends the other night - Wooooof!!!

on Film:
Natalie Portman in Heat (little older than in Leon so don't feel so sick)
Denise Richards (Starship Troopers)(See 7of9 above)
Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction
Salma Hyack in Dusk to Dawn (see Buffy)

off for a shower! :eek: :D

f4phixeruk
13th Nov 2001, 01:03
Forgot to mention the delectable Joanna Lumley. Wonderful as Purdey.
Plus Sally Gray from BBC kids programmes - Appearing in St Andrews this Friday at the Byre.

This is an early warning for the UAS.

kbf1
13th Nov 2001, 01:44
For those fellow connesiours of Granada Men & Motors, Julie Brown of Centrefolds..large AND real!!!! :D

In fact ALL of the Centrefolds..me...a dark room.....and a vat of KY jelly :eek: http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/flash.gif

Capt Widebody
13th Nov 2001, 02:25
Got to be Annie Robinson!! Ooooh Sir! What a vixen! She's definitely got that twinkle in her eye!

Then you really could do the walk of shame. Mind you, she's probably really docile once she's **** **** ******, and I'd love to hear her try to tell me I was the weakest link, when she's got my **** in *** ***** :p :P

Down Boy!! :D :D :D

Capt Widebody
13th Nov 2001, 02:55
PS....[with apologies to Our Famous Wiltshire Bard, to whom the Greek philosophers would deferred, some years ago, DJ...] :D

Bervie
13th Nov 2001, 23:50
Surely:
1- Rachel (s-club 7)
2- Halle Berry (swordfish)

Are a few to think about.... ;)

peterward
14th Nov 2001, 02:31
Annie Robinson c'widebody? Oh my goodness. Well, at least you'd have a variety of positions...teeth in, teeth on the sink, teeth on the bed-side table....... :p

The Eternal JP
16th Nov 2001, 03:58
Has to be another vote for Jennifer Aniston

SCCCHHHWWWIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!
:o

[ 16 November 2001: Message edited by: The Eternal JP ]

dazbo
16th Nov 2001, 15:13
And one for Natalie Imbruglia in Neighbours ;)

Especially when she entered the swim wear contest - it was a cold day! :cool:

PlasticCabDriver
17th Nov 2001, 20:21
Kylie, Kylie, Kylie (especially in THAT video)
Cat Deeley
Alyson Hannigan (Willow in Buffy)
the list is endless...

And a slightly older one:
Sylvia Syms in "Ice Cold in Alex", got me all in a sweat too!

kbf1
17th Nov 2001, 21:08
Nicole Kidman and her whip in the new "By saying something stupid" video.

Robbie Williams: you lucky, lucky man :D

sangiovese
17th Nov 2001, 22:21
Back to my original post, and I see that Channel 5 has taken Top Gear off the BBC. Now I wonder if they'll get the delightful Vicki in any of their later-night shows?

Wishful thinking along with a new tanker........ :p :p :p

fordham
21st Nov 2001, 00:21
Wot no Liz Hurley?
I know she's pregnant by an American, but...

Catherine Zeta Jones (likewise)
Caprice (not on film but hey)

The Natalie Portman is a shade dubious, although she is undeniably hot nowadays.

JimNich
21st Nov 2001, 01:55
Haven't got time to read all the posts but has anyone mentioned Charlize Theron yet?