PDA

View Full Version : Dispatcher job in UAE.....

gjp737
27th Sep 2009, 09:34
Hi everyone.....

I'm looking for a Dispatcher postion in UAE so anybody knows that who's hirering at this moment ? ? ?

Thanks,
gjp737

merlinxx
27th Sep 2009, 17:14
Good job, paying peanuts, living 5 to a room:}, go for it. If you're Emirati, stay safe and a late happy Eid:ok:

alley
28th Sep 2009, 05:08
how many years do you have under your belt?

merlinxx
28th Sep 2009, 10:29
You asking me ?

gjp737
28th Sep 2009, 11:18
I'm a fresher when it comes to dispatching..... y do they pay peanuts ? ? ? it's a good job and y is it good if u'er an emarati ? ? ?

:ugh:

Aviatrixx
29th Sep 2009, 12:32
Hi, merlinxx-

Can you please give me an example of "peanuts" when you refer to pay? I don't need to live like a Queen, but I have a husband to support back in the States... he is a dispatcher for a "major!" ;) I have 10 years' experience, almost exclusively international, and was thinking about applying to EK. Any info? Any overseas dispatch information is greatly appreciated.

C-N
29th Sep 2009, 13:35
Dispatchers rate in UAE majors would be approx 3,500USD + accomodation and other benefits per their labour law (medical insurance, etc).

merlinxx
29th Sep 2009, 15:33
As put by C-N, $3.5 @ EK with FAA tkt, GCAA tkt, not worth the paper. As yr in TX, guess yr old mans either with AA or CO ;) As said in many post, hords from the east with GCAA tkts who'll work for peanuts & live 5 to a 2 bed apartment, non EK folks with the ops support companies work a standard 6 on 1 off pattern, most all non Euro/North American zone bodies.:ugh:

Suggest ctc EK & test the situ:ok:

Ma salama y'all

C-N
29th Sep 2009, 15:45
but I have a husband to support back in the States... he is a dispatcher for a "major"

Aviatrixx,

I find the above statement odd, as he's employed and hence should be the one who must support you, not the other way around. Well, maybe that's the american culture. but I still find it strange.