PDA

View Full Version : a rather personal question

ScottishSteve
29th Nov 2001, 17:52
Im trying to get a feel about UAS QFIs, CFI, and OC...do you guys come on to these boards???
I dont want to be overheard in "pprune" conversation by another OffCdt and be royally told "Pprune Bastards aint welcome on my watch sonny boy!"

Just wondered

Steve

Vref +50
29th Nov 2001, 19:12
We are watching. We have a camera in that pot plant. Second on the left. Thats right, the spider plant. Smile.

You need a haircut.

VREF

Spacer
29th Nov 2001, 20:02
Any time I post on here, I get a haunted feeling like I'm being watched (Hi Tonks) :eek:

Tonkenna
29th Nov 2001, 21:34
Of course you are being watched. Unfortunately the whole world can see some of the rubbish that gets posted in the name of military and uni aviation (see the Edinburgh thread if you don't beleive me).

Perhaps a private UAS forum would be good I hear you cry!! :D :D

Ummmmmm

Tonks :eek:

ScottishSteve
30th Nov 2001, 02:45
Tonks (may I call you that Sir?)

Liked your comment on UAS forum...you know how many young 'uns that sets off.

See that Spider plant 50+, is it dead coz its lookin rather poor!

Steve

Spacer
30th Nov 2001, 16:57
I thought about a UAS forum, but hey until that comes around, all my computer practicals at uni will have to be wasted somehow :)

Tonkenna
30th Nov 2001, 23:36
Steve of Scotland,

What are you talking about?

Spacer, get some work done. Don't forget you have to pass that degree if you want to join the real RAF!! ;)

Tonks :D

Woz
1st Dec 2001, 03:48
Spacer may need a degree, but it's wrong to assume he needs to WORK to get one...! ;)

Spacer
3rd Dec 2001, 14:43
One 2:2 coming up for Spacer. Oh, and nice shirt at Kinkell Farm Tonks :eek:

Tonkenna
3rd Dec 2001, 23:39
Thanks,

Did you pull, cause it would appear that several others did (eh Woz ;) ;) ).

Tonks :D

Woz
3rd Dec 2001, 23:54
Bah! No comment. Dang free bar :(

Edited to protect the innocent

[ 03 December 2001: Message edited by: Woz ]

Spacer
4th Dec 2001, 17:42
No, I didn't pull. With the quality of women that were left (yea Paul, one Pigz for each stone she weighs!!!), I decided to wait until the Draw this weekend. I believe my chances may be higher there.

Woz: Well done on Sat :)

Woz
4th Dec 2001, 23:08
Spacer; shush :)

Talking Radalt
5th Dec 2001, 00:32
Well gag me with a satsuma and call me a Tory I've just spotted something...

"Pprune Bastards aint welcome on my watch sonny boy!"

The Army has a "stag"
The RAF has a "shift"
The Navy has a "watch"

I trust from this Freudian slip one can assume you have maritime aviation leanings and thus in answer to your question you won't be welcome anywhere.
:D

[ 04 December 2001: Message edited by: Talking Radalt ]

kippermate
5th Dec 2001, 19:32
Talking Radalt,

What's wrong with Maritime leanings ? The poor sods on my Sqn have got a 50/50 chance that they will be taught by one(unless they are DE then its LL nav over the Humber for them.) :confused:

EvilThom
5th Dec 2001, 21:34
now that I've finally been admited into a UAS, I reckon a UAS forum would be good. BTW, there was a certain LUAS OC at CUAS Xmas Draw who I spent a little time with, if they remember who I am and would like to meet again in slightly more sober circs, please get in touch...they know who they are.

EvilThom