PDA

View Full Version : Single in Edinburgh

u49ld
29th Nov 2001, 17:39
Hi Guys!

I am studying in Edinburgh at the moment and my flat-mate is in the squadron at university. She says that where she flies from there are quite a few fit Pilots and I just wondered if any of you would be up for a night out in Edinburgh. She told me that this would be the place to ask.
:)

Spacer
29th Nov 2001, 17:46
Hi. Your flat-mate is clearly in the wrong air squadron, but she flies very close to the best one. Some of us at Aberdeen (a superior uni) are coming down to Edinburgh for a night out in two weeks time if you want to meet up. You can email me if you do. There will be a few of us there. There's always the option of Dundee if you feel brave!!

awayday:- How's it going? Remember Friday? Remember meeting Flipper and myself? No F3 banter out of me this time. I used all my slags the last time. Doh!!!! :p

KD
29th Nov 2001, 19:28
Here we go again ! Brittany Spears anyone ?

Beware Uni Studes . They`ll tell you anything to get in the sack . So will pilots but at least you`re getting a bona fida pilot :D

All the best ones are somewhere cold at the moment I heard ;)

Olly O'Leg
29th Nov 2001, 20:40
That your excuse is it KD????? ;) ;)

Certainly sounds like a "Britney" to me.....

Any fit birds in the "Cool Pool" up for a night out? I'm guessing not.......

Tonkenna
29th Nov 2001, 21:26
This is not a bl00dy dateing agency site. It may well be another Britney thing (HE was blond I gather!). Can we stop this kind of cr@p. Please.

Tonks :mad:

Olly O'Leg
29th Nov 2001, 21:30
She started it........ :( :(

Al Titude
29th Nov 2001, 21:37
Tonks

No need to flash up because your studes are getting some lovin' in!!!

Regards

better livin
29th Nov 2001, 21:43
Yeah Tonks, why stop the UAS lads fun?! Just envious the old and bold QFIs haven't been invited?!

Olly 'any fit birds in the cool pool?' No didn't think so.... Maybe some ski bunnies Jasper this w/e though... Maybe if Madame Butterfly can wait a couple of weeks she can meet some real pilots..

KD
29th Nov 2001, 21:47
To be precise ...She/He started it !

Advice for future "I wanna Pilot" ladies.

Post something like " Anybody heard anything on Aircrew retention oh and anybody up for it ? "

Everyone happy :D :D

There is NEVER a need to flash up .

[ 29 November 2001: Message edited by: KD ]

KD
29th Nov 2001, 21:52
Just checked ITS profile.

Sense a definite "Mad for FJC" theme

The Cool Pool is where she needs to be ;)

Gash Handlin
29th Nov 2001, 21:58
well I'm sure you'll be more than welcome at the Edinburgh xmas bash on 22nd Dec :D

and that offers open to anyone, not just Madame Butterfly!!!

details soon to appear in the Bash Forum

EDI Bash thread (http://www.pprune.org/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=50&t=000363)

http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/santa_2.gif http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/guin.gif

bad livin'
29th Nov 2001, 22:26
Tired of trying to pull grizzlies and other wildlife, Better Livin?? No doubt your compatriots are faring no better amongst the Viet Taff!!

Rgds
BL

Tonkenna
29th Nov 2001, 22:44
Not stopping there fun better livin', just getting a bit bored of this stuff. Al T, getting plenty of luvin myself thanks for your concern ;)

One of my concerns with this trash is the last one ended in a visit by the feds!

Tonks

peterward
29th Nov 2001, 23:30
Why, are the feds short of loving to?

better livin
30th Nov 2001, 00:09
bad livin

Why do you think they call it Moose Jaw?! Still, probably a better quality pull there than at Ritzys!

gregor_jackson
30th Nov 2001, 00:28
So Bad Livin' and Better Livin' are still bashing the circuit! Bad Livin' you always picked up the second rate scrubbers from Ritzy's anyway!
And Tonks, it is a bad day when spacer gets the girls and you don't!
So, Madame Butterfly, I guess I will find out your real identity at the Xmas Bash, I will be the one in the bar at closing time!
Thats wot you get for holding on ELUAS too long!
Hope you are all well guys, Bad Livin wot you up to now anyway....in the Army yet.... or the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps?
:D :D

bad livin'
30th Nov 2001, 01:57
Surely simply "Pie Eater" would have been more appropriate? ;)

Got some things going on, if the one I really want pans out I'll be seeing you fairly soon back at "The Manor". If I go the other way a lot of sleeping in the mud will be happening...in saying that I love the filth hehehe

Hope all is well with you!

Rgds
BL
:D :D

Dr Schlong
30th Nov 2001, 02:11
Surely you're not going to try and be a Pongo!? Variety is the spice of life, I suppose! :D

From Flying Jock Pie: Always the wannabe, never the willbe!
:D :p :D :rolleyes:

bad livin'
30th Nov 2001, 02:15
FJP - you've a lonnnng way to go yet mate ;)

Spacer
30th Nov 2001, 04:48
Hey guys, just 'cause all the studes are all in with more of a chance ;) You wish you were studes (skint/tonnes of work/a real hard life)!!!!

Spacer

backpocket.com
30th Nov 2001, 05:56
Tell your mate that she needs some real men - she'll find none at Leuchars flying the obsolete thing with the world-famous serviceablility record.

She needs to book a ticket to the RAF's most secret transport base somewhere in Wiltshire and offer her services to the boys.

Woz
1st Dec 2001, 03:52
Obsolete thing with the world famous servicability record?

Naaah, we got rid of all the Bulldogs back in '99! ;)

*sniffle*

Bervie
3rd Dec 2001, 20:45
I hear all the top blokes are back in the UK over Christmas! Maybe "Madame Butterfly" should be looking for some festive cheer from some of those chilly lads.

Scotland isn`t any colder than here! It will be like a tropical vacation.

Flying jock pie - are you up in the granite city for some quality scoofing in ici`s this christmas?

:cool: :) :cool: ;)

[ 03 December 2001: Message edited by: Bervie ]

gregor_jackson
4th Dec 2001, 01:36
Hey Bervie,
I was wondering who u were m8, but now I know! So.....Ici's for a few scoffs of the yellow golden fizzy pop...could be tempting, even get the old Big G out for some beers!
Mate you should reply to your e-mails sometime..some craic for you!
I will catch you later....isn't it amazing who you bump into on here! :D :) :cool: :D

better livin
4th Dec 2001, 02:32
FJP
So you're on the wetdream now - still hassling the munters in Lincoln? ('cos I would be...)

[ 03 December 2001: Message edited by: better livin ]