PDA

View Full Version : CJ co-pilot freelance rate?

CirrusF
26th Sep 2009, 18:05
Can anybody give me a ball park per-day going-rate for a freelance CJ co-pilot in Europe?

Captain Dilbert
27th Sep 2009, 09:27
Sorry for not replying BN but I have absolutely no idea what the answer to the question is, however, as you can see, I have at least made an effort, not like the others. Now please can you lower that Kimono.

BigNumber
27th Sep 2009, 12:39
Thanks Dilbert,

My 'particulars' are now covered.

Never again will I openly discuss matters financial; lesson learned and posts deleted.

(I can't help but wonder, in a world full of CJ's', why no other posts were entered.)

g5tom
27th Sep 2009, 16:02
As everybody who answers straight and honest gets teared appart by (some of) the audience, I fully understand that nobody is willing to share knowledge and rumors anymore!:ugh:

Cheers,
g5tom

BigNumber
27th Sep 2009, 16:23
I did 'share' but was only left alone with 53 post 'views' to keep me company..

(I had thought it a good idea for the extended CJ family to swap market info.)

I have deleted my information.

flyingmasai
28th Sep 2009, 09:38
I think it is about 150 pounds a day in the UK for an F/O. but it is not fixed, and it depends how desperate is the company for freelance pilots or how desperate the freelance pilot is. It is between 250 and 300 for a captain.

BoeingMEL
28th Sep 2009, 09:57
..plenty of guys chasing too few jobs. No type-rating required (probably) so £150/day or £200 plus exes if you're lucky. Good luck anyway. bm:ok:

G-DAVE
29th Sep 2009, 15:19
Type rating would be required if it was AOC work, plus OPC.

Not required if private work, subject to the insurance requirements being met with only one rated pilot.

Steak&Kidney_Pie
6th Oct 2009, 19:51
G-DAVE,

I thought they paid you in peanuts?!

Love from me......pint of London Pride in hand!