PDA

View Full Version : Dear Tony...

MrProach
5th Nov 2001, 04:48
Hope all is well with Cherry and the kids. I hear you're having a bit of a todo with the bearded ones in the East. So, I just thought I'd drop you a line to remind you about the spare aircraft the RAF have lying around the world. Don't forget that there are 4 fighter types, a maritime thingy and a 3 point airborne gas station doing burger all down in the Malvenas. I think we secured the safety of that particular area nearly 20 years ago and I do hope you haven't forgotten that they are there; I appreciate that particular conflict happened long before your glorious rise to power.

ol_benkenobi
5th Nov 2001, 05:00
And by the other side of the House

Specaircrew
5th Nov 2001, 22:56
Yes but who'd drink all the Spicey(on those rare nights off Q)if we pulled out!

Rude C'man
6th Nov 2001, 00:13
Oh and by the way, there's also a queenie and a Rotating Palm Tree( you must have forgot them Mr approach !) :cool:

[ 05 November 2001: Message edited by: Rude C'man ]

whowhenwhy
9th Nov 2001, 03:34
Hey guys, don't forget the rest of us! Now here's an idea, why don't we all pull out and go and do a proper job somewhere, and leave the pongo's to it? Let's face it they must love it down here!!

:)

Things are always worse than they seem!

ol_benkenobi
9th Nov 2001, 23:11
A day down there is like a day without winding you blue jobs up - pointless ;)
But please Tony, we know you can't stand the wife but try and stay at home for a bit old boy. Stop feeling the need to find a fight to get us involved in. Yes I know you've bought lots of new toys that go Bang and Boom and feel the need to show off too your mates but its not big and your not clever. (OK so you're 'cleverer' than Dubya but everthings relative)
And its ok, don't worry, those big Arab boys have stopped laughing at you now. :rolleyes:

[ 09 November 2001: Message edited by: ol_benkenobi ]