PDA

View Full Version : Haughey Air Returns

Unkle Fester
24th Sep 2009, 09:05
If the rumours are to be believed Haughey Air, like a phoenix, is set to re-emerge from the ashes.

Maybe its as Eminem stated "I just settled all my lawsuits" with disgruntled crew.
Any real news.....
Anybody ready to work there?

Kent BeTrue
29th Sep 2009, 14:47
If the rumours are true, then an EMB190 or I guess Lineage is on the way.
Must be a line of rated and qualified ex-airline guys lining up for this one.
Anybody been for interviews?

cambioso
29th Sep 2009, 21:53
Where do I apply?

My wifey says I have a very short memory.................I really don't know what she's on about!

SERIOUSLY guys, Look up the past posts on this Nutter, and save yourself a lot of grief Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!!

FloaterNorthWest
1st Oct 2009, 14:46
Here we go again!!!

At least they won't have to live in the big house anymore. I hear the rotary pilots are living in the gate house to the convent!!

Guess the fixed wing guys will get the farm manager's house on the farm.

FNW

Kent BeTrue
2nd Oct 2009, 11:50
Best thing keeping ex-mil rotorheads away from sf fixed wing guys...
You know what they are like when they get together.

:}

Chomeur
21st Oct 2009, 14:16
The salary offered will sound very tempting. My opinions are as follow:
You will get into the situation where your professional judgement will be questioned at every turn.
The boss's temperament is explosive to say the least
You will be expected to be available for ANY duty hours, and even to fly again a few hours after getting back from an all-nighter.
Look carefully at the contract. You will have to sign a bond for recurrent training, so can never leave without forfeiting cash.
You might well have a horrible little man in the cockpit with you who is a pathological liar, who will do his best to drop you in the proverbial in order to ingratiate himself with the boss.

Are you getting the message - - - - DON'T DO IT.