PDA

View Full Version : IFS moving Easter-time?

Lima Juliet
17th Dec 2001, 20:19
Anyone know whether IFS is moving when it goes purple next Easter?
Plus will the RAF have the lion's share of the new bit of "Jointery" between the Services?
When was the last time a crab told a pongo how to drive a tank safely or a fish-head how to steer a boat? (Apart from in Happy Hour!). :p :cool:

[ 17 December 2001: Message edited by: Leon Jabachjabicz ]

Mystic Greg
17th Dec 2001, 22:59
The new organization is forming in the current IFS accommodation.

LambJalfraezi
17th Dec 2001, 23:45
It might be going purple, which is fine...as long as it stays BLUE. Professional military pilots join the RAF, plain and simple. Not GOOD enough for the most lethal service (When the yanks want to level something...they call the plane guys - and not the SHAR guys, who are good for standing on streetcorners wearing sunglasses, and not a lot else?)...try the other 2, they might want you. For those who will proffer the inevitable backlash - look into your hearts and ask yourselves where you would rather be. If you don't say the RAF you are lying to yourselves, as well as your fellow PPruners. If the RAF lose the lead in the flight safety world, then we will all be attending many more funerals in the future. Anybody who has done the IFS flight safety course will KNOW that I speak the truth. Sorry to all you pongos and fishheads, but if the royal AIR force started telling you how to drive ships or shag dirty lasses in cheap brothels, you'd soon complain.

'Nuff said.

Helmut Visorcover
17th Dec 2001, 23:53
I'm not lying to myself, rather enjoy doing what I'm doing. Don't think I'd want to be a a blouse wearing crab thank you very much. :D

PS I agree about the FS issue but do us a favour, I fly and am a pongo, does that make you better because your in the RAF, or just insecure?

PPS army AIR corps
fleet AIR arm
sorry about the lack of capitals, :rolleyes:

[ 17 December 2001: Message edited by: Helmut Visorcover ]