PDA

View Full Version : Mid East Jet, anyone has a recent contact overthere?

silverware
23rd Sep 2009, 18:30
Hello guys,

Is there anyone out here who knows a guy that knows someone who knows the contact numbers/email details for this company at King Abdulaziz Airport in Jeddah?

A big thanks in advance!

spierpoint jones
23rd Sep 2009, 20:53
Try the ME forum , the expert about Saudi Arabian aviation is a member called
Mutt ....maybe you can pm this person....

best of luck

jones:ok:

silverware
24th Sep 2009, 09:27
Even Mutt has his flaws, unfortunately he didn't have any connections anymore...

moondriver
13th Mar 2014, 03:48
Dude, I've been with them for years. It's gone steadily downhill. They treat you like a dog. Everything is about saving money. The owner went so far as to chastise a crew for holding over Geneva and wasting fuel. This was only because the company didn't want to spend the extra hour to train the crew to Cat 3 qualifications--in a B-777--so they couldn't land and the owner chewed their butts and threatened to fire them for holding and wasting fuel.

It used to be an incredibly good job. Now the owner has turned into a real penny pincher, flying out of our way to Gander to buy cheap fuel, cutting the catering for VIP customers, keeping us in hotel standby in Riyadh because it's cheap.

Don't bother. The turnover rate is extremely high and anyone who can find a better job is gone in a heartbeat.

moondriver
13th Mar 2014, 03:51
I've got the contact info. What do you want to fly, -777, BBJ, or Challenger 604? The pay is $8,000 per month and you work up to two months on and one month off, but the Challenger has such a turnover there are only two pilots left and they are on duty indefinitely. Is this where you want to work? Ethiopian is looking like a great job after this ****hole.