PDA

View Full Version : RETENTION PAY

DaveThorne
7th Oct 2001, 18:45
Now the world has changed will Flying Pay (Recruiting and Retension).

As pilots are no longer in short supply in the outside world we will not see the out flow in such numbers as before.

Surely there is a requirement to review the retension bonus and differential flying pay.

I would not go as far as giving Navs and AEOs more than pilots but perhaps equity as before would surfice.

PlasticCabDriver
7th Oct 2001, 21:15
"MASTER CAUTION - TROLL WARNING 1 - MASTER CAUTION"

Hydraulic Palm Tree
7th Oct 2001, 22:45
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!

HPT ;)

BEagle
7th Oct 2001, 22:55
Last time that rumours circulated regarding forthcoming pay rises, the final official announcement was hugely disappointing for many. So it's probably just to sit it out and wait.......

cyclic
9th Oct 2001, 20:45
As far as I am aware the pilot shortage has not and will not be cured overnight. Also, as far as I am aware, most pilots have more responsibility, spent longer in training and will always be paid more. You'll just have to learn to live with it!

Mmmmnice
9th Oct 2001, 22:53
"Army - be depressed" - whoops wrong thread.
I'm sure chopping the bonuses and axing the FP review will certainly help retention now that we're all desperate to stay! I reckon I could be the "Chief Executive" of a firm with a faintly military atmosphere - what do you lot think? answers on a postcard to.................baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :eek: :