PDA

View Full Version : Ok. Who's causing UFO trouble in the N.T?

Critical Reynolds No
20th Sep 2009, 22:52
From the NT news!

UNIDENTIFIED flying objects have returned to a famous Territory hot spot. sky last week. Workers and tourists at the Wycliffe Well Holiday Park reported seeing strange lights hovering in the night

Park employee Julie Zanker, 36, said she walked outside on Thursday night and was amazed at what she saw, the Northern Territory News reports.

”We were looking at the sky and there was a white light with red and blue flashing lights around it,” she said.

”It was just sitting there, hovering. It definitely wasn't a plane or a helicopter.”

She said about eight people – staff and tourists – witnessed the strange lights hovering in the night sky.

Ms Zanker said that the scene became even more remarkable shortly later in the evening.

”I went out for a cigarette and there were about 10 of them up there,” she said.

”They were all white with red and blue flashing lights.”

Wycliffe Well, about 380km north of Alice Springs, is a renowned UFO hot spot.

Holiday Park owner Lew Farkas claims to have seen more than 30 UFOs in his time.

Something 'secret' at Woomera?:ok:

XanaduX
20th Sep 2009, 23:07
That's one way to get tourists visiting during the wet season!

Pappa Smurf
20th Sep 2009, 23:13
Its those magic mushrooms they put in the food.

Jabawocky
21st Sep 2009, 03:46
Who is causing the.........

”I went out for a cigarette and there were about 10 of them up there,” she said.

The guys who grow the whacky backy caused it! :ooh:

ZEEBEE
21st Sep 2009, 04:24
Something 'secret' at Woomera?

Errr....No :rolleyes:

Woomera
21st Sep 2009, 04:33
Don't blame me! :hmm:

tipsy2
21st Sep 2009, 04:59
Not only are we worried about UFO's but we seem to have woken a sleeping "Woomera" as well.:{

Things just go from bad to worse:E

tipsy
:yuk::yuk::yuk:damn furballs

Worrals in the wilds
21st Sep 2009, 08:35
white light with red and blue flashing lights around it

The coppers will be stroppy, damn UFOs using THEIR emergency light colours. The little green men will end up in the watchouse with all the other UFOs :}

Mirage from a far off police raid maybe?

I thought the Woomerai were extinct, I suppose this is a rare reliable sighting...

Ando1Bar
21st Sep 2009, 09:48
Not quite the NT, but close. Did anyone see those orange lights in a triangle formation on the Saturday night during the Birdsville races (around 6:50pm).

Yes, I was sober. I knew CASA would be waiting for me the next day at Charleville.

NOSIGN
21st Sep 2009, 10:53
Piaggio Avanti?

http://www.flightglobal.com/airspace/photos/ebace2009/images/30259/piaggio-avanti.jpg

eocvictim
5th Oct 2009, 14:29
The closest thing I ever saw to a UFO out there was a trucks high beams on the distant horizon.

frigatebird
5th Oct 2009, 20:52
Thought I had a ufo or 'min min light' driving back from the Territory in the EH ute once on the plains near Boulia. But it ignored me, must have been chasing bigger fry...

Can the guy with the biggg photos make them just a bit smaller, ples?
They really stretch my little screen.
(Nice detail for the interesting parts though.)