PDA

View Full Version : ATPL exam in Denmark with a Spanish licence

ubs
19th Sep 2009, 20:00
Hi guys

I need your help...
I have a Spanish JAR CPL licence and of course the theoretical ATPL.
What I need to know is if I do the final exams for the ATPL in Denmark, I need to bring a spanish inspector from the Civil Aviation, or it is enough to have the Danish one and then bring all the papers to Madrid for the convalidation and the new licence?

thank you in advance

N-1
19th Sep 2009, 20:44
Hola;

No sé si podría ayudarte ya que sinedo español, tengo licencia ATPL portuguesa.
Creo que esn españa se opcupa el COPAC de gestionar la tramitación de la licencia ATPL a pilotos con licencia española. Lo que puedes hacer es mandar un e-mail a Esther Ruiz del COPAC ([email protected]) y preguntarle lo que necesitas.... es muy maja.

Suerte.

iggy
19th Sep 2009, 21:21
Hi,

Got the same case some time ago, and definitely you need an Inspector from the Spanish DGAC in your checkride in Denmark. Only TRE's from the Spanish DGAC are allowed to sign off a skill test to issue a new license, which is the full ATPL. I checked and rechecked, so I'm very positive about this.

This is so with all the CAA's in JAA countries except for the Swedish CAA, so it would be worth to check with them, and transfer your license from Spain to Sweden (it took me a month and a half to complete de transfer to Germany).

PM's are welcome, good luck.:ok:

P.S. Er du Danska? Min soster bo po KBH Vesterbro, skol!