PDA

View Full Version : Snaps 1 for the 'week' Compo Baaah

Snapshot
30th Sep 2001, 11:59
Due to the overwhelming demand of my fellow PPRuNers, (well STANDTO, anyway :D ),
Thought would throw this in for a 'One for the 'week'' competition!
Two possible answers to this one;
1: What are the crew of the Banana saying as they approach?
2: What is 'The Wookie' (Couldn't resist S if you see this) thinking? He's far left.
That's the side where the Tennis serving machine is above his head if you don't know :D

The answer to Q2: NOT - 'Come on Brooks, get the photo and watch that ladder'. :D
Have a great and SAFE week boys and girls AND BEagle ;)
Snappers. http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/spotter.gif

http://members.tripod.co.uk/Buccaneer/aircraft/Bucc/tain_roof.jpg

STANDTO
30th Sep 2001, 14:02
From my experience, the item in the far left says 'Zching.....Zching.....Zching'

As for the banana, 'Smoke on, smoke on GO!

[ 30 September 2001: Message edited by: STANDTO ]

Brian Dixon
30th Sep 2001, 19:20
The crew of the banana are not saying anything. They're singing...."ten green aircrew hanging o the wall....and if one green aircrew should accidentally fall..."

Chap on the left is thinking, "Typical. I put me foot through the roof and he takes a photo".

Top photos. More please.
Brian

Yozzer
30th Sep 2001, 19:35
So there I was thinking "What F*ing photo are they talking about" when suddenly it appeared. Nice photo, but do us slow types a favour:

Please write something along the lines of "The photo will appear shortly, hang on in there with your geriatric modem and wait"

TIA

Yozzer

PS

Remember being at Linton when the last 2 Buccs went through,(between the tower and the hangar) had a refuel hose in my hand at the time as VAS claimed not to be qualified on type. EFFing shat myself, overfilled the cab and had to call the fire brigade to wash down the dispersal...Doh!!

Jackonicko
30th Sep 2001, 20:45
Remember when PPRuNe was the Pro Pilot's Rumour Network and not the Pushy Photographers Promotional and Ridiculous Journo bastard Network? OK that would make it PPPRJBNe, but.....

Mmmmnice
30th Sep 2001, 22:31
Can anyone tell me where I can get one of those tasty leatherette jackets? Ta :D

SPIT
30th Sep 2001, 22:50
Mmmmnice
If you need a leather flying jkt look at the web site www.flying-jacket.com (http://www.flying-jacket.com) which is the site for Aviation Leathercraft. This may help you (but the prices are ????
Good Luck
Spit :p :p

BEagle
30th Sep 2001, 23:00
You won't find the 'official' RAF ALJ on the Aviation Leathercraft site - you'll need to contact them directly.

Good company - they also make the excellent Moto-Lita steering wheels. I've had 4 of those, but sadly no more since airbags became de rigueur!

Snapshot
30th Sep 2001, 23:02
SPIT,
do people pay you to advertise their wears?
First some website for photos, now a biggles clothing store!
If so, how much do you charge? :D
Snaps

SPIT
1st Oct 2001, 00:31
SNAPSHOT
NO people do not pay me to advertise but if YOU NEED any I will gladly accept your money. :(