PDA

View Full Version : AFGHAN ENTERTAINMENT

neilk
22nd Oct 2001, 17:15
Check out

original URL deleted by PPRuNe Dispatcher as the web page contained "inappropriate" adverts. Try http://www.madblast.com/oska/humor_bin.swf

[ 22 October 2001: Message edited by: PPRuNe Dispatcher ]

Hagbard the Amateur
22nd Oct 2001, 18:30
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Respect, Flyingrockdj.
I nearly 5hat myself laughing.

cerberus_the_dog
22nd Oct 2001, 22:44
OUTSTANDING! :D Have passed onto as many people as I could!

dwaynedibley
22nd Oct 2001, 23:04
Splendid !! :D :D :D :) :D :)

Tonkenna
22nd Oct 2001, 23:09
Fab, a bit slow the first time, but plays great the second. :D :D :D

Tonks ;)

Man-on-the-fence
22nd Oct 2001, 23:33
Meee's a gonna be singin dat song aaaaallll naaaaat lonnnnnng

Hengist Pod
23rd Oct 2001, 00:45
Bag of sh!te. I can see none of you lot are likely to be in the firing line.

BEagle
23rd Oct 2001, 00:59
Hengist - agree with you to some extent. Has any one else been getting oh-so-funny anti bin Laden .jpgs from civilians who won't get closer than their CNN set to an operational theatre.

Good luck to all those 'simple pongos who'll eventually have to go in and winkle the bug gers out' as Gen de la Billiere explained to the aircrew at Muharraq 11 years ago.

[ 22 October 2001: Message edited by: BEagle because the nanny censor didn't like 'bug gers' without a gap between the two g s! ]

[ 22 October 2001: Message edited by: BEagle ]

uncle peter
23rd Oct 2001, 01:18
irrespective of events, it's still very very funny.
British forces are somewhat well known for their black humour in the face of adversity.
Think it was archbishop Runcie who said those without a sense of humour shouldnt be in charge of anything. anyway i'm sure some of the chaps / chapesses will enjoy.

Kiting for Boys
23rd Oct 2001, 10:46
Not deleted.
Posted by MajorMadMax last week in 'Afghanistan' and still there (after Taliban TV schedules)
I'm still humming the tune...

neilk
23rd Oct 2001, 11:36
Well possibly in the firing line!, and don't forget that the longer it goes on the more likely that quite a few "recents" may end up back in grow bags. 90% of my friends are in or about to be in harms way and I know it will tickle the old laughter caption, it's called gallows humour!. pure civvies, yeah give you that, but Ex of's?, any one resent things this funny?

What_does_this_button_do?
23rd Oct 2001, 14:32
An alternative audio for you:
http://www.brodylimited.co.uk/wyrydtst/taliban.mp3

Spacer
23rd Oct 2001, 15:08
Here's a site with a collection of shockwave games/movies:- :Newsground (http://www.newgrounds.com/collections/osama.html)
It keeps me laughing when I should be doing work! :)

Hagbard the Amateur
23rd Oct 2001, 15:41
Be careful of that Newsground site - I tried to play a movie and got spam window bombed - some of the windows were only closable with Ctrl Alt Delete.

Tonkenna
23rd Oct 2001, 20:34
Sorry Hengist but fail to see the problem. Personally I have been in the "firing line" on several occasions over the last few years and may well be again in the future and I thought the site was very funny.

Perhaps its the military sense of humour, I don't know, but who cares. If a "civvie" finds it funny, so what?

Relax

Tonks ;)

Rude C'man
23rd Oct 2001, 23:54
PMSL......Funniest thing yet .. laugh in the face of adversity

Beagle .. lighten up me old
Hebg my old mucker ... shut up you muppet !!! you really do make some muppet posts ....
:D

dwaynedibley
24th Oct 2001, 02:32
R' Crewman, have to agree. Hengis, Have a word.... :p

BEagle
24th Oct 2001, 10:11
Sorry mates, I wasn't criticising that specific site, merely some of the other stuff which is being sent around the internet by those who will remain safe behind their keyboards!

grimfixer
28th Oct 2001, 01:11
Hengist my boy, neither will you as you will be too busy avoiding saluting HM's finest and working on your scowl :p :p

Top Bunk Tester
29th Oct 2001, 21:29
TALIBAN T.V.

6.00 G-Had TV. Morning prayers.
8.30 Talitubbies. Talitubbies say “Ah-ah”. Dipsy and Tinky-Winky repair a Stinger missile launcher.
9.00 Shouts of Praise. More prayers.
11.00 Jihad’s Army. The Kandahar-on-Sea battalion repulse another attack by evil, imperialist, Zionist backed infidels.
12.00 Ready, Steady, Jihad! Celebrities make lethal devices out of everyday objects.
12.30 Panoramadan. The programme reports on Americas attempts to take over the world.
13.30 Xena: Modestly dressed Housewife. Xena stays at home and does some cooking.
14.00 Only Fools and Camels. Dhal-Boy offloads some Chinese rocket launchers to Hamas.
14.30 Green Peter. The total of Kalashnikovs bought by the milk bottle top appeal is revealed.
15.00 Madrasah Challenge. Two more Islamic colleges meet. Bambah Kaskhain asks the questions.’Starter for ten, no praying.’
15.30 Love 629. A look back at the events of the year, including the Prophet’s entry into Mecca, and the destruction of pagan idols.
16.00 Question Time. Members of the public face questions from political and religious leaders.
17.00 Koranation Street. Deirdrie faces execution by stoning for adultery.
17.30 Middle-East Enders. The entire cast is jailed for unislamic behaviour.
18.00 Holiday. The team go on pilgrimage to Mecca. Again.
18.30 Top of the Prophets. Will the Koran be No.1for the 63,728th week running?
19.00 Who wants to be a Mujahadin? Mahmoud Tarran asks the questions. Will contestants phone a mullah, go ‘inshallah’, or ask the Islamic council?
20.00 FILM: Shariah’s Angels. The three burkha-clad sleuths go undercover to expose an evil scheme to educate women.
21.30 Big Brother. Who will be taken out of the house and executed this week?
22.30 Shahs in their Eyes. More hopefuls imitate famous destroyers of the infidel.
23.30 They think it’s Allah over. Quiz culminating in the ‘don’t feel it the Mullah’ round.
0.00 When Imams attack. Amusing footage shot secretly in mosques. The filmers were also secretly shot.
12.30 a.m. The West Bank Show. Arts programme looking at anti-Israel graffiti art in the occupied territories.
1.30 Bhuffi the Infidel Slayer.
2.00 A book at bedtime. The Koran. Again.
:D

CURNOW
2nd Nov 2001, 01:45
Hengist, Sorry in the delay in replying but it's quite hard to get time on a computer where we are at the moment...As we wait in the desert heat it is these type of E:Mails that are keeping the morale up - Get a life!

P.S. We've worked out the measurements...The front-line is a lot closer to us than CNN. :mad:

Min Decent Ht
2nd Nov 2001, 02:39
TBT congrats, even funnier than the Dayo song.
Perhaps others on this thread should laugh more. :D

Hagbard the Amateur
2nd Nov 2001, 02:43
Good luck to everybody out there closer than CNN. Respect and concern - even if I do sound like a muppet.