PDA

View Full Version : Civilian Job Hunting for Military Helicopter Pilots

Blade88
30th Sep 2001, 10:37
Anyone know any good web sites for civilian helicopter pilot jobs? I've found justhelicopters.com to be pretty good, are there any others?

Droopy
30th Sep 2001, 12:07
Try rotorwashinternational.com - they seem to have just as much as justhelicopters; rotorhub.com has a banner for job adverts but it seems to be permanently awaiting construction. Good luck

ueo
30th Sep 2001, 23:39
Blade88

Did you get the addresses for Bristol G/S, I posted them on the other forum but it seems to have disappeared. Give me a shout if you need them sending again.

Blade88
2nd Oct 2001, 09:06
ueo,
I did get the Bristol information, many thanks. I sent a "private message" to you using the forum board some time ago, not quite sure how it works, did you get it?
Regards,
Blade88

Blade88
2nd Oct 2001, 09:59
Droopy,
Thanks for the web site, lots of jobs listed out side the US, excellent. Good info on ATPL-H as well. I see by your proflie you are flying in N. England. Would that be in the Manchester area?
Regards,
Blade88

Droopy
3rd Oct 2001, 06:08
err.. pretty close. Lancashire in fact.

Leroy Brown
3rd Oct 2001, 17:14
There is a new course just becoming available near Coventry, which is aimed at coaching people in the art of job hunting, interviews, and in fact everything you need to know as ex-Mil looking for job in civil aviation. The course has been put together by current recruiting managers and training captains from various companies. These are the guys who read your CV, and put you through sim checks. It is aimed primarily at fixed wing, entry level companies. I have some details, so if you are interested e-mail me and I'll happily pass them on.
[email protected]
[email protected]