PDA

View Full Version : Helitech 22-24 Sep 2009 Duxford.

R44-pilot
15th Sep 2009, 10:02
Who will be going to this?
I'm a Helitech virgin having missed Duxford a couple of years ago and not wanting to go all the way to Portugal last year.

Really looking forward to it!

Anyone know of anything different or unusual happeing there this year?

paco
15th Sep 2009, 11:07
I've got a couple of stands there - hope to see you all passing through!

Phil

VeeAny
15th Sep 2009, 11:13
I've already posted this on the informal heli nights thread, I am doing a short helicopter safety promotion presentation each day in the EHA chalet.

Helicopter Safety | Helitech (http://www.helicoptersafety.org/helitech.asp)

Cheers

GS

toptobottom
15th Sep 2009, 12:17
I'm there 22nd and 23rd (attending Haywards lunch and safety seminar on 23rd as organised by HCGB).

TTB

Pilot.Pete
15th Sep 2009, 19:50
Haywards are doing a lunch!
I'll be there,

Looking forward to meeting you in the flesh at last Gary.

Peter

Rotordent
16th Sep 2009, 07:20
Hello, what is this about safety seminar on 23rd as organised by HCGB.
thanks

Whirlybird
16th Sep 2009, 08:05
I'll be there either the Tuesday or the Thursday, officially getting material for a magazine article, and also networking, chatting, eating, gawking at helicopters etc. Be happy to meet anyone who's there in between that lot.

chopper2004
16th Sep 2009, 08:27
Unfortunately I'll won't be there for the full 3 days, as on the wed and thurs gotta be in Hamburg for MRO conference.

I am still toying with the idea to take another lesson, fly in the school's R-44 Raven to give me practice with landing in busy airspace....however due to the fact I'll be just for the day there and doing my usual shopping...picking up every magazine, brochure, freebies etc etc...might add a wee bit of extra weight to the a/c!!

I see that Rega's latest toy, the AW109S Grand 'DaVinci' is on display so that be worth looking at as well as the Met Police 145 again this year.

Whirlygig
16th Sep 2009, 08:43
I'll be there on the Tuesday :ok:Not Wednesday as previously threatened.

Cheers

Whirls

Bladecrack
16th Sep 2009, 17:31
We are hoping to fly in next Wednesday, just hope the good weather holds until then...

BC