PDA

View Full Version : New MD CHC Europe

chcoffshore
15th Sep 2009, 06:48
Bye bye Keith......................Was he pushed?;) Will Scott come up with a plan to win some contracts:hmm: Does the new brush sweep clean or pave the way for a for sale sign.:eek:

slyguy
15th Sep 2009, 07:31
Keith

Good-Bye, Good Riddance, what a wonderfull job you did not do, we just need to get rid of the other wasters up here, and i will again be happy in my work, for a while.

This company will be lost without you,not!

sanddancer
15th Sep 2009, 11:45
I've worked for CHC for ages ....who's this Keith bloke then? :confused:

Seriously though, he hasn't put 5 minutes of 'face time' in with the operational side of the company, if I knew who he was or what he stood for I could possibly say I'd miss him but, to me, like everyone else outside the ivory towers, he was a stranger.

Are we running a book on who's next? :}

Bodgeit n leggit
15th Sep 2009, 17:44
Is it time for the "nightmare" to take the throne??:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

DeltaFree
15th Sep 2009, 18:30
Let me think, is there anyone qualified in the CHC management to run an AVIATION company? What would the requirements be?

A sound understanding of the industry.
Knowledge of air ops, ground ops and finances.
Preferably years of experience in the field.
Good man management skills to sooth troubled waters.
A good rapport with potential customers.
Someone who can make their own decisions.

Now who fits that bill? Time to promote the Chief Pilot me thinks. Well he ticks more boxes than anyone else, unless CHC can poach someone from Bristows.:}

chcoffshore
15th Sep 2009, 18:50
Dave C would be a good candidate:ok:

T4 Risen
15th Sep 2009, 18:54
Maybe they may headhunt from Bond....that could be a pain...

Brom
15th Sep 2009, 20:52
Somehow or other I think I know just what Dave C's answer would be if he were offered the job. It would be something like ":mad:".

chcoffshore
16th Sep 2009, 07:07
I think so too:D

slyguy
16th Sep 2009, 07:16
Watch this space, First reserve will be putting an accountant in charge, so no real big change!

chcoffshore
16th Sep 2009, 08:04
Well I don’t think it will go well, maybe just removing some of the dead wood in CHC house will help, but the SNS is losing contracts left right and Chelsea, unhappy work force with the good will gone out the window. Now our Dutch colleagues across the water are being bent over the table as well and a possible strike in the not too distant future! Don’t know what’s happing in Denmark and Norway. Will the SAR H bid be the company lifeline?:{