PDA

View Full Version : RAF -> RNZAF Exchange Officer

Ex Douglas Driver
26th Sep 2001, 09:22
INJURY SUSTAINED BY RAF EXCHANGE OFFICER

Whilst on the final deployment with 75 Sqn RNZAF, the ex GR7 pilot managed to injure himself in a truely British way: burns to the hand while making a cup of tea! Afraid, perhaps of the DACT vs RSAF F16s and F5s?

We're now unsure if he's off the "nice cup of Earl Grey", and moved on to the "nice and safe" glass of fresh milk. In the mean time he's being issued asbestos gloves.

BEagle
26th Sep 2001, 09:59
Give him a few cold ones to hold in his mitts, mate! That should ease the pain.

Just enjoying some Earl Grey myself. Toodle pip!!

Ex F111
26th Sep 2001, 10:21
Some people will do anything to avoid the looming push to Oman, Deserteverywhereistan, Nobeeristan, etc.

Touchin' Down
30th Sep 2001, 17:26
At least it was only his hands. Last year an RNZAF FJ pilot sustained serious burns after a burning piano fell on him! True story. No names..aye...Andy!

Gotta watch those cuppas though!

Samuel
1st Oct 2001, 09:31
That's a cheap departing shot Fishy, and hardly true.If asked, we will turn up as usual.

There are some very peeved people who are venting their anger on the real problem with the RNZAF which is Helen Clark and Her Treehugging Ideologues.I think it wrong to blame the Service which, up until now, has clearly given you what you want!

I suggest you take a look at www.soscampaign.co.nz (http://www.soscampaign.co.nz) which, though unlikely to change the current Govt.stance, may well rid us of them next year. Too late, but satisfying nonetheless! As recently as 24/25 September a Colmar Brunton Poll indicated 73%disagreement with what has been done.Have you written to Helen yet?

Jim Haskins
2nd Oct 2001, 07:39
Been away for some time.... whats happened to the RAF A4 exchange after super Bi&*h Helen Clarke pulled the rug out ?

Ex Douglas Driver
3rd Oct 2001, 10:23
Staying in sunny NZOH to fly the best performing aircraft here: the mighty CT-4E Airtrainer. 150KIAS in the cruise I'm told!!