PDA

View Full Version : Afgan Soon to be the worlds biggest car park.

TangoMan
24th Sep 2001, 16:15
Well good ol' Pres Bush will soon be taking his chance to play with all that fire power and if he gets his way Afgan will become very flat and very dead ASAP. But atleast they are going to use the B1b!!!

TangoMan.

Feed the Tango inside.

1.3VStall
24th Sep 2001, 17:15
TangoMan,

Just what the fcuk is the point of your post?

:(

Low and Slow
24th Sep 2001, 18:39
Tangoman:-

Your hypothesis is that the US wishes to kill millons of innocent people? C'mon!

I'm all for ripping the Taliban and Bin Laden a new one, but comments about carparks are pure "muppetry" to put it mildly

mickey mouse
25th Sep 2001, 03:25
tangoman... i think the tango's gone to your head.... no offence, but da usa would be stupid to flatten a place full of innocent people! they would be no better than whoever "bombed" them in the first place. :eek:

oldpinger
25th Sep 2001, 05:25
Tangoman, I'm at a loss as they say, if you are a Mil Pilot I find it bizarre that you get excited about the prospect of other people flying into a war zone and getting potentially shot down. Or does your 'interest' in the RAF as per your profile only extend to "gosh aren't these airplanes exciting and have I got all the tail numbers?"
In either case- get a life!

[ 25 September 2001: Message edited by: oldpinger ]

15/15 flex
25th Sep 2001, 06:10
One for the "keep this a closed forum" lobby, methinks.

Wholigan
25th Sep 2001, 07:11
No flex, I don't think this proves the case for the closed forum lobby. In fact the responses on here show that we are quite capable of putting muppets back in their boxes. So - tangoman - back in your box!!!

Jackonicko
25th Sep 2001, 15:32
He may be a young wannabe with a surfeit of youthful enthusiasm and a deficeit of maturity and thoughtfulness, so let's be gentle.

Or he may be one of the 'Yee-har, let's bomb those A-rab m'****ers back to the stone age' redneck adults who sometimes crop up elsewhere on PPRuNe (and I mean on JB, not those I've been arguing with on the tragedy thread) . But even those who are violently in favour of revenge and retaliation seem saddened by its necessity, and are not cavalier or cowboy about killing innocent civilians, so Tangoman, please reconsider your rhetoric.

PS: In case you're still at school, here are your English corrections (offered in a spirit of helpfulness, you understand): World's, B-1B, Afghanistan, at least, not atleast.

Megaton
25th Sep 2001, 15:44
JN,

While we're on the subject of spelling, how about "deficit?" Trust your PC has a spell-chucker when you're righting articels? :)

Gainesy
25th Sep 2001, 16:59
From previous posts Tangokiddy appears to be a member of the Air Training Corps.

Jackonicko
25th Sep 2001, 19:11
Ham

It has, I've never used it hence my spelling of def-physsitte.

JN

Mad Pax
29th Sep 2001, 02:37
Hark, the sound of a Banjo being played on Ma's porch... :D

STANDTO
29th Sep 2001, 11:43
C'n I shoot him now, paw?