View Full Version : Congratulations VIPA

Mr.Buzzy
8th Sep 2009, 09:02
Congratulations to all those involved in the registration of VIPA.

A tough battle fought and won, showing the resolve and dedication of the individuals concerned.

Well Done!:ok:

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Muff Hunter
8th Sep 2009, 10:13
Another nail for the AFAP

Are you listening Lawrie and Co...............

maybe it's time to represent the pilots in this country and not the airlines they work for.

back to GA where you belong!!!!

Good on you VIPA!!

Dehavillanddriver
8th Sep 2009, 11:10
Just what we need - divided representation.

VIPA is a devisive organisation that doesnt have any idea of the industrial realities.

psycho joe
8th Sep 2009, 12:17
VIPA is a devisive organisation that doesnt have any idea of the industrial realities.

So is the AFAP. :ugh:

hole.digger
8th Sep 2009, 14:10
Well, that's me about done with this silly industry.
The blokes that drive forklifts get a union that can kick up a stink and see that their rights are protected. Even the kids at Woolies do!
We, (apparantly) at the cutting edge of public transportation. We, who have trivialised travel times, have shrunken the world, get...
A federation! I played under 12s soccer under a federation. Now there's a body to argue with our already weak representation.
And what is a VIPA? I thought it was a kind of snake. Google tells me it's the Vanuatu Investment Promotion Authority. Should we join?
Is that The Doors I can hear?
"This is the end... "

Superbad
8th Sep 2009, 14:21
VB management would be rubbing their hands together at the thought of a divided pilot group.. Be careful boys and girls, Australia thought we needed a change and we ended up with Kevin the Dudd Rudd.
Best of luck to all those involved..