PDA

View Full Version : BizAv customers...database

foxtrott-romeo-a-x
4th Sep 2009, 19:28
Hi all,

does anyone of you know how to identify customer for business aviation?
Are there more private or corporates using bizav?

Daifly
4th Sep 2009, 20:42
:ok:

Yeah, no problem. You send me £1,000,000 and I'll let you have the list I have here of everyone in Europe who uses business aircraft, it's split into a page of owners, a page of charter customers, a page of fractional owners.

And a special gift this month, Jet Republic's marketing list, for free.

mutt
4th Sep 2009, 20:53
Daifly..... only 1 million???? Thats cheap :)

Mutt

foxtrott-romeo-a-x
5th Sep 2009, 11:52
sounds like poor quality.... i would pay more....

very intresting to identify frax customer....

Tequilaboy
8th Sep 2009, 09:30
I dont mean to sound condescending however this is by far the silliest post I have seen on here for a while.

If you dont know how to target customers in this market then I suggest you join a frax/operator/broker and learn from the bottom up or it may simply be a case that you are in the wrong industry. Business is tough enough right now without, with the greatest respect new naive entrants!

Sorry!

hawker750
8th Sep 2009, 10:10
Tequilaboy,
Your really mince your words, I think what you meant to say was Foxtrot Oscar to Foxtrot Romeo

Tequilaboy
8th Sep 2009, 10:12
... be so blunt! Moi?!

Just thought it was a measured response worthy of the thread!

'Of course I will hand over my nurtured, hard won contacts and accounts!'

Phil Brockwell
8th Sep 2009, 12:45
Here you will find a list of over 600 "Bizav" customers.

Handbook of Business Aviation in Europe - Services and Suppliers (http://www.handbook.aero/hb_industry.html?cat=26)

Loads more here:-

http://www.aircharterguide.com/Brokers

Avinode have a system that, for a small fee will put you in contact with hundreds of "Bizav" customers.

However, if you don't have any aircraft, you may be scuppered.

Phil
Agree with you fully Tequilla Boy!

Romaro
9th Sep 2009, 19:24
Jetnet & Amstat are the default databases of biz aircraft owners/operators and frx shareholders, but they cost several hundred dollars a month to subscribe to. Most aircraft brokers and dealers subscribe to these. Several magazines use those databases for mailing their publications. Trouble is, most ultimate owners are hidden behind management companies, offshore trusts, lessees, lessors, operating companies, AOC holder etc. and you won't have a hope in hell of working out who actually owns a particular jet, unless you talk tot the jocky that flies that particular tail number who may, if you line their pockets with silver, let you knoiw who it is and where they live.

As for charter clients, that's a whole different ball game and most databases stolen from previous employees are 50% obsolete in 6-12 months. As each month passes by, the potential value of a previously active client list, diminishes rapidly. If anyone offers you a Jet Republic client list, I suggest the paper is used for other purposes.