PDA

View Full Version : Jet Air Flug/Imperial Jet

Der_Fischmeister
4th Sep 2009, 17:14
CIRCUMSTANCES NEED ME TO CANCEL POST.

it´s The FISCHMEISTER

plugster
4th Sep 2009, 17:44
Had some phone calls with them earlier this year. No website to be found.
Sent my CV via e-Mail. Never got a reply.

DA-10mm
5th Sep 2009, 01:39
same here...

powerstall
5th Sep 2009, 02:00
Here's the closest one...

ImperiaLJet (http://www.imperial-jet.com/)

JETAIR FLUG GMBH
MECKLENBURGRING 25
SAARBRUECKEN, Germany 66121
Tel: 49 681-93512-660 • Fax: 49 681-93512-669
Email: [email protected]

Hope it helps.

lear60fellow
5th Sep 2009, 14:49
they are not hairing anyone at the moment.

challidriver
7th Sep 2009, 06:30
If you guys like to fly for food and don´t wanna get paid than you can join them.

:=

Der_Fischmeister
7th Sep 2009, 15:23
may i ask How old your informations are ,recent ?

hamblet
7th Sep 2009, 16:12
And I understand from that this is where John Matthews, ex-BlueStream, is now working? As their Finance Guy? Is this true, or is someone cooking up a story? :confused:

challidriver
8th Sep 2009, 04:54
@Fischmeister

this information is 2 days old and still current, you can PM me if you ´d like to get more information on that

@Hamblet

it is true about what you said

:ugh:

themoonsaballoon
8th Sep 2009, 09:46
According to Lear 60 fellows comment, folically challenged people need not apply,
TMAB

Flyer2008
8th Sep 2009, 17:22
JetAir Flug GbmH is a subsidary company of Imperial Jet to my knowledge.

Imperial Jet operate from Beirut.

Imperial Jet appears to own 2 x Challenger 850's one of which is on the G reg and operated by Tag Farnborough and the other by a Austrian operator, Delivery position holder of another yet to be delivered 850, a 1982 Gulfstream III and Lease a Austrian reg Lear 60.

lear60fellow
8th Sep 2009, 20:18
Wrong...they have no CL850

flylegacy
24th Feb 2010, 12:11
Hi, i think you should inform yourself through better sources, they have just received a brand new challenger 850 and feedback is good, they have hired the former ceo of lufthansa privatejet and think they are expanding and have 9 planes on order.

Global Warrior
25th Feb 2010, 13:33
I fly with a guy that freelanced for them...........seems they forgot about paying him till he managed to get a lawyer involved. Get your terms in writing and If you do go..... get money upfront as they also want you to fund the operation out of your own pocket and be reimbursed via expenses so if you dont go into this with your eyes wide open, may lose pay and expenses!!! Allegedly :ugh::ugh::ugh::ok:

Belgium Legacy
25th Feb 2010, 14:05
Farfallina, what did you discover in the last 8 days to go from "I want information" to " Stay away".
Please let all the others know what you found out.

lear60fellow
25th Feb 2010, 17:04
Stay away, I have info from a good source.

Belgium Legacy
25th Feb 2010, 17:16
That response has as much validity as:
Good company, join them. I have that from a good source.

Belgium Legacy
25th Feb 2010, 18:58
Scuza ma, prima di scrivere, leggi.

Your post from the 17th:
Hi guys,
I need more infos you have about this company you can also PM to me if you want, especially concerning flight attendants but also in general, it is very urgent.I noticed at the moment in this web site that it is not so good, negative stories about them.
Thanks in advance

Your post from today (8days later):
stay away from them ..... please if you want work for nothing, no pay and no food a very bad company the most bad in the globe.........................

The only post in between is reasonable positive. What information made you write your post from today.

Your last post:
Globalwarrior gave you the response.

No he didn't. His reaction finished with: Allegedly

Don't get me wrong, I DON'T have a source saying it is a good (/or bad) company. I am not interested at this moment to join this outfit.

My point is that when you make a statement like you did you should be able to back up your statement. That was my initial question to you.

Global Warrior
25th Feb 2010, 20:23
it takes very little intelligence to know why someone........who has said they fly with someone etc etc etc.... then says allegedly.........

you know what.... i am sick of people like you....... dont rely on other peoples bad experiences........ go and do it for your self........ grow some gonads....... dont sit on the fence like a dickwad that cant make a decision...... if you know these people are 100% honest....say so.... now is your opportunity to tell the world... in fact i throw down the gauntlet to to you.... are they honest? do they pay their bills?... do you know what you are talking about?.... are you on this website because your life is so inadequate that maybe here you think you will get respect.?..........

lets roll up the sleeves

GW

Belgium Legacy
25th Feb 2010, 21:29
... if you know these people are 100% honest....say so.... now is your opportunity to tell the world... in fact i throw down the gauntlet to to you.... are they honest? do they pay their bills?... do you know what you are talking about?....

lets roll up the sleeves

Like I said before and you can read it above your last post, I do not have any intention to join this outfit.
Nowhere is said, except by you, that I don't rely on other peoples bad experiences. I don't know the people from Jet Air, don't know how honest they are.
I was just asking Farfallina what information she received in the 8 days between her postings in order that she changed her mind from first wanting information to the stay away. Read my post from 16:05.

For the rest of your comments, well ..... those explain a lot.
keeping sleeves in working position.

Global Warrior
26th Feb 2010, 00:29
If you read the whole thread, messers Challidriver, Farfarlina, Myself and Lear60fellow all allude as to what the problem is with part of this company. The fact that i choose to use the word allegedly, is no different from putting "without prejudice", or "i heard a story" or "rumour has it that"...... on the top of the post. (if i so choose)

Its pretty obvious what the issues are from reading just the posts from the above mentioned people.

OK just to clarify, My buddy was owed in excess of $18,000 (pay and expenses combined) and the promise was when he came back to work for them again he would get paid in full.....after he had forked out another $xx,xxx in expenses no doubt. He had to get very nasty to get his money but he got it.....eventually (7 months later) This sentence is just an example of the claims made by the other posters. Im sure everyone has their stories but the fact is, it was so eloquently explained in principal without the need for specifics in the previous posts.

Now, yes i am overly sensitive about companies that take advantage of the people that they choose to use to help them fulfil their mission statement. The people that have done the research on this company have spoken very loudly on this thread so comments such as;

........."That response has as much validity as:
Good company, join them. I have that from a good source"..........

Is just plain dumb within the context of the whole thread

If you want to know what the issues are, read the thread. Dont wind people up by replying to one particular post when its patently obvious what the problem is.

Lets roll up the sleeves is a metaphor and the intention is that if you or anyone else wishes to defend imperial jet, be very wary of the fact that allegedly your honour :-) there are people here that have not been paid, are still fighting to get paid, may have been paid eventually etc etc etc that might just wish to bite your head off!!!!!!

Regards

GW

Belgium Legacy
26th Feb 2010, 06:41
GW,

Point taken. But reading through the whole topic, only the posts of Challidriver (although short but clear) and yourself have useful information about the situation with that company.
The fact is that there is a gap between replies in this topic of more then 6 months where things inside the company could have changed. Management or investor changes can either have a positive or more negative impact.
The question to Farfallina is to find out if she had new information or simply relying on older info.
That was the question before you jumped on me back.

With regards, BL

kitekruncher
26th Feb 2010, 18:48
Why is the issue of payment the only concern here? No one seems to mention 'grey charters', lack of OPC's, SEP training, certain crews previously flying aircraft with invalid validations, scant regards to FTL, the list is endless... Best stay away from this shower of sh*te. Outfits like this are taking the p*ss out of the decent operators that are out there and hanging on in these turbulant times.

angeleyes75
28th Feb 2010, 08:58
Is this company really that bad????

Does anyone know what the package is like that they are offering?

Do they offer rotation? and if so do they stick to them?

I also heard they have an operation in Beirut does anyone have any information about this?

Does anyone know what aircrafts they have at the moment?

Thanks in advance

Angeleyes.

angeleyes75
28th Feb 2010, 11:39
OK, thanks.

Now my original questions still stands:

- Does anyone know what the package is like that they are offering?

- Do they offer rotation? and if so do they stick to them?

- I also heard they have an operation in Beirut does anyone have any information about this?

- Does anyone know what aircrafts they have at the moment?

Thanks in advance

Angeleyes

Belgium Legacy
1st Mar 2010, 08:12
@ Farfallina; I think I found the answer in your Italian topic. You did some flights / worked for them and you did not get payed, correct? Why don't you ask if someone knows a good lawyer in Germany. Not sure if that is going to work, meaning you had a Lebanese contract and JetAir is a German company. But it might be worth to talk to a lawyer about that.
Hope your ( and all the other) situation gets resolved.

With regards BL

Now your postings make a little more sense :)

flylegacy
3rd Mar 2010, 03:25
farfallina and all who are looking for a job and not finding never give the wrong information if you had no chance to start there don't make other people miss it. my advise good company surely not perfect but which company is ?? they pay and they are receiving new planes which not everybody can pretend to be able to do.

sliks
3rd Mar 2010, 14:12
I agree with farfallina, flylegacy is obviously pro jetair/imperial jet and on the inside. Very poorly run outfit, no regard for its supposed employees, some suspect personnell and alledged experience!!! It is a shame that these people think that they can carry on like they are and answering to no one. Well as they say, what goes around comes around, your witness.:=:

thos1n
4th Mar 2010, 16:38
this is one of the few times Ive replied with ref to freelance payment.Having flown with many operators,Jetflug was the only company that would not pay the agreed terms.It took me six months to finally get reimbursed during which they had the ba##s to ask me to fly again!
I cant comment on any other aspects of the company as I had very little contact,though the aircraft I flew was Austrian registered and Im sure their base was Zweibrucken. I hear there is major expansion in Beirut ,where they have a BBJ and a 604.
Thats my tuppence worth!

flylegacy
5th Mar 2010, 10:18
:ok:when your aource is a freelancer than it is always bad, freelancer are people that nobody wanted they always complain and have usually not the best skills. in my opinion companies investing millions of dollars in this case or other cases that just got a new owned multi-million dollar plan and have many on order are surely better reference than the talks of freelancer or people that didn't pass the interview. i have some friends flying there and they are happy, they changed management as the previous manager did not fullfill his job. the new management strong and a reference they have as ceo also Dr. wissel former ceo lufthansa private jet and i do not think such people would go to bad companies.

thos1n
5th Mar 2010, 14:58
...so we fail interviews and havnt got the "best skills"?15000 hrs. all with the major airlines over a 30 year career,I think Im in a good position to know what Im talking about.

TheChiefPilot
6th Mar 2010, 08:13
I am glad this information is out there it should stop most of the good people form being taken for a ride by management that do not care about their employees.

Take Care Safe Landings with a good company

TCP :=

flylegacy
7th Mar 2010, 11:47
well i don"t know if you have access to the bank accounts also :) but sounds like you are having a problem with Germans and with Dr. Wissel, honestly i am just saying we should all be happy to have a Job, if you don't lik them don"t go there, i am also hearing that the company will only move forward with the committed owners behind as you stated. and if one day they feel Germany is the wrong base i am sure they would make a move, Have somebody heard about them buying DC aviation?

TheChiefPilot
8th Mar 2010, 08:54
If they do not pay this months Salaries, they may not have staff anyway, be aware anybody working freelance for this company!!!!!!!!!!!! :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

You just cant help some people. := := :=

TCP

Big Money
8th Mar 2010, 13:48
Since when is Wissel in command, last I heard he was at Vista Jet. This guy moves around more than the circus. Is he that good or that bad?

Why are you giving freelancers a hard time - they usually do it by choice, then they can fly when and where they want and they earn more money.

flylegacy
22nd Mar 2010, 09:01
well you guys should look for a Job in order to stop writing bull****

Der_Fischmeister
22nd Mar 2010, 13:12
Special Circumstances Need Me To Delete Post!!

It´s The Fischmeister

zustand
22nd Mar 2010, 13:28
flylegacy, they will not understand this. I think i got the facts right from a friend of mine, who is flying there since years on the Lear 60. farfallina was freelancing for one flight and she was not properly dressed and she served tea done with cold water. She was removed after one day of freelancing. The other guy is a person who flys, harrasses the customer and tells him, that he would only fly the customer because the routing is matching his private needs.

I can understand that any company would have queries over bills for such free-lance services, but on the other hand it makes me angry, as such people are making life harder for us as pilots.

thos1n
22nd Mar 2010, 18:05
Zustand, if you are referring to myself(freelancer),then you are so sadly mistaken. Not only did I enjoy the trips I did but had a wonderful time with the company crews. So much so that I was asked to fly subsequently and had many a chat with a very pleasant admin lady who was apologetic to the companys payment "strategy".The customers are number ONE,and if any of us have a gripe with our employers then they are the ones with whom we will engage. Your "friend" brings us all to a level to which is professionally,truthfully,apalling.The issue here is payment for that professionalism which this company refuses to believe exists.

4HolerPoler
22nd Mar 2010, 21:17
This thread is cooking - I removed Chalidriver's reference to the owner's name & telephone number - it's not on to list individual's personal details on the forum.

Otherwise, make your deductions as to who is telling the truth & who is trolling with red herrings.

4HP

flylegacy
23rd Mar 2010, 11:31
Chalidriver, i do not work for this company but you seem to know the owner and his mobile, so you worked this company i guess, so just say your name and if somebody here works for jetair please respond to him. you can not just make your bad experience and if zustand is right you are one of these who took a type-rating (this company one of the few that still pays the ratings ) and disappeared (fraud) i fly embraer legacy which they do not have, so disclose who you are if you are right we will see :ugh::ugh:

Der_Fischmeister
23rd Mar 2010, 17:36
Please Moderator may u cancel me out of PPRUNE.

DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

last time ..it´s THE FISCHMEISTER

Belgium Legacy
23rd Mar 2010, 20:49
Flylegacy, from which planet are you?:ugh::ugh:

flylegacy
24th Mar 2010, 12:57
proud to be

ShipShape 79 Charlie
23rd Aug 2010, 22:15
Any truth in the rumour that Imperial Jet has lost it's Lebanese AOC and the Handling at Beirut?

Rumblings that the LBA are closing in on Jet Air too???? Seems the New Reich didn't last too long..........rats and a sinking ship come to mind!!

Get your money whilst you can...........

Gizmo1
24th Aug 2010, 08:01
Please check your PM.

aviatn
24th Aug 2010, 15:35
I wouldn't be surprised at all if they finally close their doors or get them closed for them. I used to free lance for them.The state of their aircraft was terrible. One of their guys overshot the runway in Braunschweig when they had an appointment with the LBA. The company kept the captain because he is Lebanese and knows the owner well, despite his gross error and negligence.

Dogmoch Group coming
26th Aug 2010, 15:37
I work in Lebanon,USA, and I can tell you a lot abouts the persons who says he owns it.

It was all takens from others, nothing ever mades himself.

My staff told me this is how to get more infos, I already no the AOC is lost and the handling shut down as no longer allowed to operate, and they now try to take Lebanon to court.

Jet Air is also not owned by him totally, and that is the last place with the licnence, which is going.

the german lawyer for Jet Air got convicted of Fraud so does anyone now of the new ones now as people need to take actions.

Thanking you all kindly.

Dogmoch Group coming
26th Aug 2010, 19:23
Also needed info on a lear jet aircraft that is named OEGII. It is not his and never has been.

And infos on the Boeing 737 as it is not his, he has never owned it as I need to get infos.

thanks you for private messages. Also need contacts for the German Aviation Authorite please sirs and madams.

LadyGrey
27th Aug 2010, 05:10
Luftfahrtbundesamt LBA Deutschland

Luftfahrt Bundesamt - Homepage (http://www.lba.de/cln_008/DE/Home/homepage_node.html)

flylegacy
27th Aug 2010, 15:06
Wow, I just googled "Dogmoch" and it appears that this company was involved into big frauds in germany...

flylegacy
29th Aug 2010, 20:41
for all who have send me a message, no Dogmoch has nothing to do with imperialjet or Jetair, i was asking dogmoch posting here about the facts on the net about them.
Jetair has moved to munich and they are doing very well, 5 people hve asked to delete the posting here who apparently were people rejected by Jetair for a flying Job.
additionally imperialjet have won the court case against the lebanese civil aviation authority ( corruption is known to be spreaded over the authority there) i would state correct your information, i work at jetair meanwhile and a very happy person.

INSIDEVIEW
29th Aug 2010, 21:12
;so Heres My Deletion Of My Post As Requested !!!
May A Moderator Shares His Opinion Of Freedom Of Writing In This Forum !!

Cheers Inside Out

Saar 134.5
29th Aug 2010, 21:34
Fly legacy doesnt work for the company in Feb, he is no a very happy person, and of course working there. :=

does anyone know why Imperial have had the handling and AOC shut down?

Fly legacy - you say 5 people have asked to delete the posting who are rejected from flying, I have 5000+ jet hours why would people be rejected form Imperial Jet?? :ugh: they fly lear jets off the runway, the have AOC's shut down in Lebanon, and no I saw on our arrival (dropping boss off) that the handling has been shut down :ouch: so with running off runways, AOC taken away, why would anyone be upset to not get through that company?

I hear they just lost a great accountable manager who tried to change the comany but in the end gave up and went to fly real aircraft in a real operation!

If you say Lebanon is known to be corrupt what does that say for the guy who use to work for Dogmoch and decided to set up Imperial Jet - why set up a company in a place for curruption? (you said it) :ugh:

so Fly Legacy is not an employee and now is ? :rolleyes: but at least he is a very happy person :D

who is fly legacy ??? haha

flylegacy
29th Aug 2010, 22:02
you guys are sooo confused, no accountable is out. any incident is surely the responsibility of the authority and not people who pretend to be big guys with no nams shown. lets disclose each name before like with others the police do.

you guys don't even write a good word about any company in the insutrie i can imagine nobody wants you, just for your calculation from februray until september are more than 3 month, but it seems your quality is so poor so is your calculation.

read my post i said dogmoch has nothing to do with this company and that handling is online with court case being won against corruption and people like those posting such lies.

I am asking the management to take action with the help of lawyer and police and black list people like you guys to be public under fake names. be a man and disclose your name :ugh::ugh:

transilvana
30th Aug 2010, 01:15
imperial-jet no good no, stay away....

flylegacy
30th Aug 2010, 08:48
who are you transilvana ? transilvanian english :ugh: another pilot with 50 jobs a year amd 50 000 hours and nobody wants you ?

transilvana
30th Aug 2010, 11:49
jjajajaja, I´m ok on my job and my busniness, no need of imperial jet, they called me a month ago to fly for them, no way no. By the way, read this:

Dear Mr. Gonzalez,

I am writing to you on behalf of JETAIR Flug GmbH and Imperialjet S.a.l.

We have identified you for using the alias "transilvana" for your postings at pprune.org.

Our client had to recognize about several injurious comments on pprune.org where you

are the author. Through your untruthful comments, the reputation of JETAIR and ImperialJet

is seriously damaged and we will no longer accept this. We will use all legal possibilities

against the persons who publish such defamations.

You posted - among others - the following culpable posting:

Today, 01:15

transilvana

imperial-jet no good no, stay away....

It will be no further discussion, that your posting is insulting, unfunded and untruthful.

We give you one chance to delete your postings within the next 36 hours - which means

latest August 31st, 2010, 18:00 MEZ.

In case you will fail to follow this demand, we will immediately use all legal possibilities against you.

Best regards

Martin Spiegl

Vice President Special Projects

Imperial Jet s.a.l

Verdun Street | Concorde Center | Verdun

P.O.Box 13 6705 | Chouran

Beirut 1102-2060 | Lebanon

Phone: +961 (1) 353 777 ext. 206

Fax: +961 (1) 751 358

Mobile: +961 (70) 934 050

Mobile: +49 (162) 24 422 40

Mail: [email protected]

Web: ImperialJet (http://www.imperial-jet.com)

This message and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any publication, transmission or other use of the information by a person or entity other than the intended addressee is prohibited. If you receive this in error please contact the sender and delete the material. The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions as a result of the transmission.

My answer:

Martin, **** your company, I know who you are. I´m going to talk with EASA about your canadian pilot with illegal flight license. should I?

INSIDEVIEW
30th Aug 2010, 12:59
Deleted To Have My Peace !!!!

aviatn
30th Aug 2010, 20:14
What is this? A witch hunt?? Why is a pilots name being announced? The guy simply voiced his opinion as many do. Unfortunately this company has a shady reputation. Many posts have been written about them. A pilots identity should not be made public in such fashion just because the operator doesn't like the song he sings!!:=

flylegacy
31st Aug 2010, 19:12
i guess one of the two pilots has deleted his posts and the others given to justice, the shady reputation you are talking about is coming through such people who are just posting untrue stories that even you believe it because you read it.you expect from a pilot to be more wise than posting things without thinkin about it, hope now with all identities bing identified people will learn to stop the bull**** and get a job so they blame themselfs and not others why they were not accepted

Saar 134.5
31st Aug 2010, 20:25
Be cautious guys := takes a long time for jetair to pays people - lots of people owed :suspect: company. and wes all know it

flylegacy
1st Sep 2010, 11:56
saar, are you one of these with no Job ? are you angry because the company moved to munich and no longer in your saarland:ugh: anyway you like maybe to disclose your name or another police man will be at your door, maybe also you did not notice but all were retrieving their messages because of lawyes and police disclosing those who were refused interviews or a job at jetair, maybe you still didn't notice as it takes you longer t understand

aviatn
1st Sep 2010, 12:10
Guys, relax. I don't understand the commotion here. People are permitted to voice their opinion. This appears to turn into a Netjets forum.
I know the company well and can support the negative comments being voiced here.

Saar 134.5
1st Sep 2010, 15:48
8 aircraft on order fly legacy- are u on this planet, or just visiting??? :=:=:=And to be rejected from jetair,:ooh: who could be this bad??????????? :mad: Pilots need paying !!! :=

Der Speigl
1st Sep 2010, 15:56
Hey flylegacy........I thought English Level 4 was a minimum requirement for a JAA Licence?

Saar 134.5
1st Sep 2010, 18:30
someones at the door - oh, it is ok I thought it would be lawyes and police - sounds like a new pop group.:{:ugh::= :yuk: Saarland had a festival when Jet Air left!!! not sad, and we all work for people who pay on times not lates,!:=

His dudeness
2nd Sep 2010, 18:44
In Level 6 German:

KINDERGARTEN. Spielt woanderst.

transilvana
2nd Sep 2010, 22:51
SCENARIO:

First Time I take an aircraft from Impjet: just out of maintenance, tons of engrs around. Start engine 1.....that´s it, end of the checklist, 5 days doing nothing at hotel.

Second time: I take aircraft from Impjet, all Ok by maintenance Beirut, books sihgned, bla, bla... No oxygen, no emergency brake air, no emergency blow gear air, 1FMS out, 1FMS database expired...Mr. X on board saying no problem, we can fly... what the ****!!!!

third time: wanted 18 hours duty, no way no, that was last time I visited them.

2 days later called me urgently, they have smashed and aircraft in germany with LBA...

Now, that´s only me, I have dozens of same stories about this company from others.

By the way, those are the 3 times I´ve flown for them so 100% bad.

Now, I talk bad about the company? No, this is a professional pilot network and I´m advising other professional what they will encounter, end of the question.

Der Speigl
3rd Sep 2010, 09:40
I hear it woz a short walk to zeeeee crash scene in Brownzwiegggg for zeeee LBA ivestigations teams, zey could see most of the actions from theirs windows.....must be the first time that the Crash Scene Investigations woz at the offices of the Crash Scene Investigators........
Did zee AOC crash at zee same places yet?......I hear zat Vref +25 and a 10 knot tail wind is a good number to land with half way down the runway.....is zat how you is trained in canada?
I'm sure zat zee passengers must feel real safe with such pilots at zee cotrols!!......do zey clap when zee aircraft does land??????? Phew........:ok:

flylegacy
3rd Sep 2010, 09:45
transilvana your true story from the pilots who knows you : you took the aircraft after release from maintenace, after trying to start the engines the aircraft had to return due to pilots mistake.
18 hours duty was never there, you have started as freelancer and wanted to fly longer however the head of operations stopped you due to bad english and imaginations about laser attacks which were investigated to be wrong.
embarressing that a spanish hostess was more of your interest than flying thats why ad due to policies you had to stop, you have never being called again as nobody believes you can fly, now you seem to have alot of time chatting as nobody wants, bad english and no flying skills, you pretended that a german maintenance facility like cirrus technick wh are renomated are not doing their job?? and you understand better than them

flylegacy
3rd Sep 2010, 09:48
:=der speil created a new account to add such stupid comments. guys find another toy and look at the mirror and see the truth . looooooooosers

Saar 134.5
3rd Sep 2010, 10:13
can someone help? - what does Flylegacy mean when he says L@ser attacks - is that a special code for lebanon?

I think Flylegacy is right, 18 hour duites do not happen in Imperial jet and jet air.

they are far longer then 18 hours. they lost one AOC so that is good for aviation safety the LBA still have the other one for s while longers.

yes, it was D-CJAF that landed in front of the LBA and decided to park on the grass at the end of the runway, cheaper then the ramps.

fly legacy never paid us on time := and in saar the was 10's of legal cases agaisnt jet air - we stopped picking telephone calls in the end!

their lawyer Estenfeld has now been found guilty of fruad it is even in public records!:O

haha flylegacy - i see you wrtoe about a pilots English - did you teach him?:O

or your lawyes and policemans. :ugh:

Der Speigl
4th Sep 2010, 22:18
Game on.....

Belgium Legacy
5th Sep 2010, 08:17
Getting some beer and chips :) and see this story unfold from an informative topic to a flame war where flylegacy starts digging a hole for himself.:=

Saar 134.5
5th Sep 2010, 15:44
Do I reads this correct -that Flylegacy now controls the Spanish Goverment and its Aviation Authorities? - so the Country of Spain now has a special EU interests into Imperial Jet and Jet Air in Pprune!

mores and mores from the band lawyes and policemen.:D:D good band!

Flylegacy says people have fakey which is fake I guess? names- and he calls himself flylegacy so is that his real name - never seens a real unfackey or not fake name like that?:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

hes also now talks representing France too :D:D:Dand can tell us that it is official that France got rid of us in saarland becuase of quailty of people.

hes controls the Spanish authoities now, speaks on behalf of France now, attacks all of Saarland :ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

when he publish names, does he do his own?? or is that less fackey?:mad::suspect:

the french never got rid of Saarland becuase of qaulities of people, and if there so bad why start here? the qualilty of the people were good enough to work when not paid here !!

aviatn
5th Sep 2010, 17:26
this has become VERY entertaining. I log in daily to read newly added posts. Also, please keep up your fake English. It adds to the amusement factor.
Thanks participants for making me laugh.
What would you like to become once you have grown into adults?

Der Speigl
6th Sep 2010, 12:59
Come on, now lets really find out what is going on in the JA camp are they still running Ops from the Cyber Cafe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oops forgot to mention Great move from Saarland, now the region can begin to recover from the terrible happenings there.

I must say that it never amazes me the way a company operate and still seem to blunder on, very odd and then the Authorities sit by and watch this happen.

There must be somebody who wants to do the right thing!!!!

How many aircraft are now sitting around, due damage, how many pilots still want to work for such companies:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

The guy who sits in the back really should understand a little aviation, to enure his own safety, when the crew up the front take risks when they should know better.

Anyway lets all hope we steer clear of companies that do not operate in the correct-safe way, and maybe the one not doing it right will stop doing it altogether making aviation safer for everybody in the sky and on the ground.

D S

UUWWbroker
6th Sep 2010, 13:59
Which is jet air? is this the same as ones in beirut with the Austrian lear jetand old Gulfstream?

I am confused :\- we have used imperial jet but cant use anyones with crash history so is it different one so is jet air and imperial sames?

UUWW is a peaks levels today again - its coming back :Dbut we cant book operators with incidents of accidentx as it is not allowes by clients. :{

Sunrise1927
6th Sep 2010, 14:59
Yes, They are the same. They overrun the runway just in front of the LBA when they went to pass an inspection to obtain the AOC. Bad company with poor procedures. Many people (pilots, mechanics, engineers, operations personnel) left the company and there are still fighting to get paid. Stay away.

Der Speigl
6th Sep 2010, 15:44
Same company sorry to say UUWW Broker!!! Smoke and mirrors works only for a short time....and the clock seems to be in overtime!!

You should also check the insurance and other company operating procedures UUWW......with a history of crashes you would not want your clients to be uninsured as well!!

Ever heard of trees growing in CF34-3B1's? Or double generator failures due to pilot (alleged TRE!!) not following checklist and AFM? Or flying VFR through volcanic ash? Just a few stories I have heard!!:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:....I'm sure there are others!!

Sar, it must have been a BIG party when they all ran away:D:D:D.......probably being chased down the road by the people they owed money too!

Is that why flylegacy is now BANNED???? Or was it lawyes and policies at HIS door???

WOW how do the authorities allow such companies to keep flying, they are dangerous to everyone!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

UUWWbroker
7th Sep 2010, 11:45
Thank you we used them twice, it was ok but hard work with planning and sales coming back :zzz:

We had an 850 and they gave us an old 604 :rolleyes: and never gave us the discount so now we dont trust thems.

I did not know same names is one company.

They said no to accidents :ugh: and now they have accidents and not tell us :confused:

We need operators in Moscow but not bad operators and handling says to us theys never get paid on times so not goods for us.

UUWWbroker
8th Sep 2010, 09:26
Greetings,

Which one is the one that crashed becuase I need to put it in record as we are getting no answers :{

I think we might of used it ifits 60xr but they put on form no incident ever :{ which is nows lies to us.

the one that flew into off the runway was which one?

UUWW :ok: aviation is booming here :D

Der Speigl
8th Sep 2010, 18:30
check your pm for the details..........

I see their so called "management" is featuring in dispatches now too.......what a mess!!!

tailstrike1
13th Sep 2010, 18:06
Hi,

Has the Lebanon CAA pulled the Plug for Imperial Jet meanwhile?

BRGDS
tailstrike

CaptainProp
10th Dec 2010, 20:31
DOW JONES NEWSWIRES

Bombardier Inc.'s (BBD.B.T) aerospace division has received orders worth about $155 million for seven business jets to be operated by German airline Jet Air Flug.

The firm orders are for five midsize Learjet 85 and two large-cabin Challenger 605 jets.

"This order further emphasizes the strength of our business aircraft product portfolio," the Canadian maker of planes and trains said in a news release.

Last week, Bombardier, the world's third-largest civil aircraft maker behind Boeing Co. (BA) and Airbus SAS, posted a 15% drop in third-quarter earnings on lower revenue, as a shaky global economic recovery keeps business and commercial aircraft orders supressed.

Separately, Bombardier said early Wednesday it has received a firm order from Zurich-based charter operator Comlux The Aviation Group for two of its new large Global 7000 jets, which are scheduled to enter service in 2016. The value of the order wasn't disclosed.

-By Judy McKinnon, Dow Jones Newswires; 416-306-2100; [email protected]

Looks like they are optimistic about the future! :cool:

hier and there
10th Dec 2010, 21:39
We have heard it all before :rolleyes:

It will take a miracle to change this company. Be very cautious! Keep a safe distance away from these dirty guys as once a crook, always a crook.
This company should prioritize paying their bills!

'Truth is so rare that it is delightful to tell it'

flying garbage
12th Jan 2011, 01:23
I have the answer on that..they got a new CEO who is really driving the company into glory..this is a joke ok!! the guy has joined every single aviation company and lasted for 1 year or so in each...what he has well learned is being reflected on OCC. I heard that he had hang a white board on the wall and he comes every morning when the guys are dumped in **** to check if the board is updated or not..this is all his concern...dont worry abt company structure, missing or old inappropriate documentation...it's all safe as long as the white board is updated every morning...
only one problem, the guy is too tall and he hanged the board high which is making it harder for employees to reach it :D

Max Payne
12th Jan 2011, 07:35
Hang hung hung (used in relation to hanging things)
Hang hanged hanged (used in relation to death by hanging)

maxphlyer
23rd Jan 2011, 10:27
I just found this ad looking for crews on HS125 and CL605...

ImperialJet is one of the world’s most exclusive private jet operator, based in Germany and Lebanon

We currently operate a fleet of Bombardier Business-Jets. Due to expansion and in order to strengthen our team we are looking for experienced Captains and First Officers for Executive Charter (m/f)

Type rating: Raytheon Hawker 800

An excellent opportunity exists to join this expanding executive jet operator, providing exceptionallyh igh levels of safety and service to VIP Passengers. We offer you the opportunity to work with the finest business jet aircraft in Europe and in the Middle East. Are you are highly flexible, team-minded and able to perform under pressure?

Our requirements are as follows:

- ATPL according to JAR-FCL / ICAO with long range as well as valid type ratings;
- Medical class 1;
- Unrestricted passport;
- English language proficiency level 4 or higher, second language is advantage;
- Must be a team player as well as having the abilities to work independently;
- Job references required;
- Valid Driving license.

We offer a varied, attractive job in a young and motivated team.

aviatn
24th Jan 2011, 20:02
I see their aircraft parked in Riyadh.

MAVERICK#
26th Jan 2011, 17:28
D AKBH the 604 was on the ramp in Beirut last week and then by Friday it was gone so there must be some work going on!!!! :D

dan1165
26th Jan 2011, 20:55
Come on , let's fly :ok:

gabon flyer 2
27th Jan 2011, 19:13
Hello all,

I know for sur that those extra crew members will crew two new airplanes on their AOC...an old 700 serie and a brand new CL 605....supposed to be delivered in May.

I would like to know solid infos on roster/pay/per diem/vacation/health insurance and every other usefull informations.

Thanks in advance

aviatn
29th Jan 2011, 06:03
These points really depends upon your negotiation skills. I flew for them some years ago and was offered a German contract. It included the "normal" package with social benefits and 30 days of paid leave.
My salary was transferred on time.
Later, I free lanced for them and received my money as well. Not always in a timely fashion, but I did receive it.
The state of the aircraft, (maintenance issues) were something else, though.

AriGold
6th Feb 2011, 23:10
The advert says they take JAR/ICAO ? Does that meant they take FAA? I though all their aircraft where D registered. I just sent them my CV for the 605 position. Doesn't look like they have a great reputation, and non payment :ugh: I just dealt with that in Dubai, but luckily got mostly all of my money.

flying garbage
23rd Mar 2011, 22:20
Expect veeeery exciting information about Imperial Jet veeery soon :)
Fly Legacy will love it the most :D

flying garbage
30th Mar 2011, 16:46
Impeial Jet and Jet Air Flug are not allowed to carry any lebanese passengers on thier fleet since last week..
DAKBH is banned from landing OLBA..
Chairman of the company is flying commercial to lebanon because he's scared of A/C getting stuck in Beirut..
To Be Continued...

B738
1st Apr 2011, 08:03
what's the reason for the ban?
unpaid landing fees?

flying garbage
2nd Apr 2011, 00:21
I am not sure about that but I dont think so..If it was landing fees they would have paid it and saved what's left of their image..But what I'm sure of is that they shut down their FBO office at the airport and fired all the employees and they are not in a very healthy financial situation these days..

dan1165
2nd Apr 2011, 10:25
What about new 605's ?

aviatn
2nd Apr 2011, 11:34
So much has been written about them. I see their aircraft in OERK on a regular basis. The Lear’s had new engine covers on them. A few weeks ago they had ragged, torn ones.

flying garbage
3rd Apr 2011, 22:49
The news of 605 and learjets are not new at all..this has been the scenario for years.."we're getting new aircraft" and "13 aircraft will be delivered at the begining of xxx"..Illusion so far..
The 605 was supposed to be delivered in April as they claimed, let's wait and see..

aviatn
6th Apr 2011, 14:30
I remember such stories well. Nothing ever came of them. :\

flying garbage
24th Apr 2011, 21:09
THANK YOU Aviatn!!

aviatn
26th Apr 2011, 05:02
A couple of days ago I spoke to a high ranking manager at the Beirut airport. Apparently it is true that they are no longer allowed to land in Beirut due to gross inconsistencies with their AOC. The office in Beirut was thus closed.
They then continued on their German AOC which didn’t last very long either, since the Europeans clamped down on them as well.
Apparently the company has been shut down or at best substantially reduced in size. :confused:

havanna
4th Jul 2011, 16:15
Dear all

May i raise the following questions?

Why the german LBA is not supervising the company as it should be?

Here are some facts:

1. Accountable Manager is ruling the company out of Lebanon instead of being presence in germany.
2. Deputy CEO is an ex lawyer who misappropriated clients funds and lost his approval as lawyer. Just google for Mr. Estenf…..
3. Postholders changing every 6 months and the PH MX is not vacant for months.
4. All decisions and rules are made by people ex Lebanon without any influence from the german guys.
5. Crews are pressured to operate aircrafts who are technically AOG without doubt.

This is just a short break up but I am sure here in the UK the ops would be suspended over night.

ShipShape 79 Charlie
14th Jul 2011, 16:39
Jet Air Flug finally lost their AOC today...........it's a terrible shame for all the good people that worked for the company, I wish them all the best for the future!!

As for the (mis)management team........stay away from aviation for the good of everyone else!!

PS Perhaps the lawyes and polices will be at their doors now!!

beachboat
15th Jul 2011, 09:09
Looks like they continue to fly, I just heard them on the radio.

Maybe it was just a rumor and somebody´s wishful thinking that they stop.

Lets see what happens.

flying garbage
26th Jul 2011, 20:40
They will continue flying illegally as they did for years, but now under the excuse of operating private. They used to do commercial flights in the past and claim it is private when they face troubles with aircraft performance , runway analysis, crew duty times,... At least their reputation is well spread by now.

@ Havanna, don't mess your head with trying to understand recruiting policies at Jet Air and Imperial Jet, simply you will never get it..

Preacher_Av
1st Aug 2011, 14:18
Well, one of their sales just replied to me saying they have no problems with their AOC. The only issues they admit having is obtaining permits with short notice...
Can someone give further comments?

paybeforefly
20th Aug 2011, 22:17
I think they had a flight ban but now the LBA are allowing the flight again. Problem is the postholders cant stay there long, already 5 or 6 in one year.

The main issue is the monkey in charge, he is trying to support us on the AOC but keeps getting controled by the bigger monkeys in Beirut, no tire checks on the lear 60s, no flight times respected, Challenger 604 flying way outside the LBA allowed region, it is all a nightmare. No one gets paid the full amlunt asked for and the guys in accounts in lebanon just ignore you.

DONT FLY AND NOT GET PAIDS LIKE I DID.

they screw the owners, they screw the pilots, the lie all the time, and eventually the ending is coming thier way - and they know it.

everyone knows the end is here for Imperial, everystep forward is pushed by two steps back for lies, lies, lies, and always promises of money..

This company is about a lies, and false promises. The LBA are looking so hard at this company, is you see breaking the law them report them!

The exist by luck, lies, and stolen dollars they dont have!

DONT FLY BEFORE GETTING PAID - you will never see it!

Happy landings guys!

Ciao from LFPB :) on an aircraft that DOES PAY (and on time)

watch out for the Munich monkey!

MAVERICK#
24th Aug 2011, 00:02
Who are you referring to as the Munich Monkey !!!

I thought there was more than one Ape or should I say Baboon out there :ok::ok::ok:

Rgds

Mav

aviatn
29th Aug 2011, 08:07
They might be around for a bit longer. I used to fly for them back in 2008. The stories back then were the same as today and they are still around.
When the LBA wanted to inspect their 60XR, the Beirut “monkey” at the time actually overshot the runway in Braunschweig, where the LBA has its head office.
The only thing the LBA did, revoke the pilot license of the “monkey”. Nothing happened to the company.
I am surprised to read how many people wish the demise of Imperial, but yet they always seem to find people eager to fly for them.

paybeforefly
29th Aug 2011, 17:56
I agree. Although maybe harsh at first in the expression of my anger towards the way they treat people, I am in agreement that time and time again they seem to find people who fly for them.

but it is always the same, and no one can deny this, it is a German company that is really controlled from Beirut not Germany at all, it has a shocking turnovers of staffs, flying, office, and all eventually finds out lies they tell.

We all now of that pilot that crashed thier Lear 60XR infornt of the LBA and nows he is a Captain with them, flying cusotmers around! OMG!

Whether I am banned for a while or not, the truth is this companz lies, and soon all that will be left is the truth - it is running out of time, money, and using owners of aircrfat to keep it going, and more and mores peoples nows this now - the time is running out.

Martin may come on to defend certain items, but all the people who have lefts, court cases with staff is just amazings, I think Martin Speigl can get some more credit by writting on here, but the posts last a long time in his name and it is always stuck with Imperial Jet and Jet Air - for sure the person writting for him doesnt want to publish his name on here - or does he?

there is lots of people who are hurt, and lots of people who are run under pressure and lies in this business of Imperial Jets and every person in the industry feels for them - good luck guys get out soon! :D

paybeforefly
1st Sep 2011, 17:58
Finally found a job away from these guys! wont be long and the AOC will be taken here just like they lost the Lebanon ones! this place is out of moneys!

aviatn
4th Sep 2011, 07:43
I spoke with a manager at the Beirut airport. He told me that Imperial/JetFlug aircraft will not receive permission to land in Beirut.
This is amazing since Lebanese will support other Lebanese. Why not in this case? Something quite significant must’ve occurred for such a denial of service.

havanna
9th Sep 2011, 20:15
Gentlemen, as long as the lba is accepting that the accountable is not in the office for weeks because of tax reason... 181 days out of germany due to taxation ... And again all postholders except the ph mx resigened recently it is a joke having an aoc!

So again, all ph changed or not vacant!

By the way the money which you mentioned came most of the country which is just looking for his ex leader living in tents during state visits!

Lets see what happening now?

It s a shame for the german authorities not be able to close the aoc even the lebanese authorities have been acting!

Anyway it will be interesting what happening soon..

challyrider
14th Sep 2011, 08:15
Havana is correct, it is true that Lebanon has shut down Imperial Jet but the LBA dont take action on Jet Air. The company is out of money, there is little left, and soon out of important staff. The Accountable Manager is out the country and most of the time in Beirut. Yesterday my work colleague told me that Imperial Jet was in the newspapers, as the minister of transport has shut down three companies and Imperial Jet where one of them. Jet Air is on the 5th or 6th PCA in last 12 months - the head of Training has left, and is on last days workings ands the LBA know there is no Ground ops Manager. it has to be over soon surely - people are all leaving to a company ex dorector of flight ope, Thomas Schaible has set up! pilots are going, and fasts, managers leavings, and soon no one is left! :D it will be over soon for sures...

Der_Fischmeister
14th Sep 2011, 12:22
to be reopened under differnet name with same "Leaders"!!
Sorry this is how it is ....

cheers
Fischi

challyrider
15th Sep 2011, 10:37
Dont be frightened of these idiots - all hot air and no money!

when the snow mealts you see the truth - it is nearly over now! :D:D

challyrider
15th Sep 2011, 10:40
But how? AOC is lost in Lebanon, all staffs are banned from airport, aircraft cant land here, handling evens shuts down so everyone knows that they are finished there, and Jet Air is falling away there are so many leaving and nows they just lost another post holder.

it has to be over now?! they are losing AOCs and staff and must be soon the LBA will stop thems! They fly to Iraq and tell you it is all ok then overnight without support - just be aware! also flying there aircraft around without flaps working! so dangerous this company!

Der_Fischmeister
15th Sep 2011, 12:11
anyways,there more companies which Skip the normal procedures .
one less is a start .....

challyrider
15th Sep 2011, 14:00
Careful guys! they are seeing a Chineese company and trying to get them to do a venture with them - dont have the name yet but be careful! they will feed these poor new guys with complete BS and then hire under thier name! They will try to hide from the name Imperial Jet - we can all list the names of peeople who have jumped the AOC in Jet Air!! and go into a joing venture with these poor folks from China who thinks theys have money. WARN CHINA !!! haha :ugh::=:= :ugh:

challyrider
17th Sep 2011, 15:15
i just had a call from a friend in the office

The press have released a statement saying Imperial is shut down due to bad practice and unsafe proceedures in lebanon by the Lebanese goverment - the owner Abed is mentioned to be the main guy behind all the bad stuff there.

the head of training has just quit Stefan becuase of standards, and the LBA dont even know that yet, the Director of Flight Operation Christian has left and will not return becuase of his relationship with Martin and the LBA apprantly called him on friday!

there is also no ground ops manger in Jet Air - so it cant be long before the AOC is taken there just like it was taken in Lebanon.

it is getting worse and worse, and now they are losing aircraft faster then they can get them.

other aircraft are stcuk in hangars waityings for money to be paid and the PCA keeps leaving one after another so lets see how long the latest one stays until he joins the other postholderss

it cant be long now..... it cant last....:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::=:=:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ug h:

challyrider
18th Sep 2011, 10:14
I JUST HEARD THE LBA ARE GETTING A REPORT ON MONDAY - BE AWARE - ALL THOSE FLYING DURING THE PERIOD THE LBA SUSPENDED THE AOC - MARTIN IGNORED THE SUSPENSION - DAKBH 12,13,14 ETC TO POLAND

Stefan has now quit as the Training Manager, so the LBA will have to find this out monday - another good guy gone :D and Christian has quit on the 1st which is the Director of Flight Operations, another guy gone the LBA found out Friday :D No Ground Operations Manager left in the company now either :ugh: the PCA Erik, wont last long either :D it is soon over

challyrider
19th Sep 2011, 05:29
so..............

Imperial Jet is not named in the papers in Lebanon as being shut down from the government?

The Handling at Beirut airport is not shut down?

The 737 is not grounded by the Lebanese Aviation Authority?

The head of training Christian Coult has not quit his position on the LBA AOC?

Stefan as head for training has not quit?

The owners are not leaving?

All German aircraft to do with Jet Air are not banned from Beirut?

The old-timer Gulfstream III VP-BHR is not banned from Beirut Airport?

D-COMO is not restricted from charter at owners request?

The AOC has not be revoked by the Lebanese Authority?

The old-timer OE-GII is not trying to quoted to brokers when it has no AOC?

The German AOC was never suspended?

There is not a missing ground operations manager at Jet Air, along with Head of Training and Flight Operations Director

The Quality Manager has never done a audit? And looking to leave when something better comes up?

The 604 DAKBH did not fly Mongolia to Poland during the AOC suspension?

The 604 tech log doesnt show false Captains names to hide duty on certain trips? like Mongolia?

Imperial Jet are not named in bads way in papers in Lebanon?

Jet Air has not gone through more than 5 or 6 PCA in just over a year?

Your are dreaming, and trying to push water uphill!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm hello to someone who is probably the owner or a die hard!

its over soon!:ok:

challyrider
23rd Sep 2011, 17:56
I heard today, that the Financial Director of Imperial Jet, Elias quit also.

and today someone from accounts gone also! - this is getting worse and worse

this means they lost Flight Operations Director, have no ground operation manager, Head of Training has quit who gave up trying to help them, Financial director of Imprial Jet quit, so not looking good.

So many people walking out of the AOC, it is just unreal.

oh dear....................

challyrider
30th Sep 2011, 10:02
Waot for the DAKBH Duty reports!?! Tech log has crew in it on trips like mongolia the Christian Coult put in that are not even on aircraft! :=:=:=:=:=, some duty missing since June! the Qaulity Manager sents out email yesterday!:ugh:

People be aware!

aviatn
30th Sep 2011, 17:40
Whow, sounds like they are on their last leg. Took long enough.
I remember when I flew for them. We didn’t have any Jeppersen charts on board. Just photo copies in a small folder of airports we flew to frequently.
The rest used to be sent by fax, along with the flight log, etc.
Sounds like mickey mouse stuff in comparison to some other points listed in this forum.

challyrider
3rd Oct 2011, 18:41
Well!... they cant even get owners in the air! :{ all lies!

tailstrike1
4th Oct 2011, 19:26
Auf Munic ape & Abot with the ' Arab heart and Europe brain' :bored:,

what's up? the guys seem to wait for their hard earned money- pay or not to pay - that seems to be the big q here. Is the tax police or the LBA smashing your doors ?

tailstrike1
4th Oct 2011, 19:32
Sorry I meant Munich monkey - just the same as a big a&%$§"

challyrider
4th Oct 2011, 21:10
Another 604 first officer left yesterday the office told me so now Federico the DAKBH first offciers has quitted his job :ok::ok::ok:

challyrider
4th Oct 2011, 21:12
or the ex CFO spending 1 months creating paperworks for financial LBA inspection - all lies for sures :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: the question is will the LBA beleive these lies? still going!?!?! :=:=:=

tailstrike1
5th Oct 2011, 18:15
Dear Mr.Speigel,

Give me USD 10K cash prepaid in my hands and then - after an extensive doc and pre flt check , short after reaching crz alt I’ll offer you a freelance/freestyle LHseater fart which overwhelmes the smell of a brown nosed lowbrained tosser by far.

Take your chance and bring the owners up in the air again !

challyrider
5th Oct 2011, 18:38
:ugh::ugh:It was not lack of crew it was that D-COMO cant fly becuase of another emergeny at Imperial Jet!! :=:=:=:= returned to airport within 20 mins of leaving for DAKBH owner, this poor guy :confused: when will he ever know the truth!?:ugh::ugh:

no doubts the LBA are informed about D-COMO returning with smoke in the cockpit!! - hmmmmmmmmmmm :uhoh::uhoh:

havanna
5th Oct 2011, 21:07
Gentlemen, what you expect a from lebanese management... and a brownnoser like mr. sp..l ans Mr. Est... who are fully in the hands of the lebanese guy for whatever reason.

They get there second salary transferred to a lebanese account which is tax dodging.

However what is the German LBA are doing ?

I guess its time to get the German Ministry of Transport involved.

MartinSpiegl
7th Oct 2011, 13:15
After my last posting in this forum, I thought we have cleared all
misunderstandings, however, it seems that very few members of this forum are continuing to have their reservations regarding our company and our operation.

They are hiding behind anonym emails and IDs to make it hard for us to proove the opposite, but we were able to establish contact to the user AVIATN, who turned out to be a former employee who was for one month employed with us due to his habbit of consuming redwine in the cabin after the flight, which obviously is not acceptable to the standards.

We will continue to try to establish contact to Challyrider, which might be difficult, as I am not sure if he is already released from prison, where he has been in the past.

Anybody else is more than welcome to contact me under [email protected] to find out on the content of these false allegations of these very few users.

Brgds,

Martin Spiegl

Challyhider
7th Oct 2011, 13:27
At last Mr Speegal re appears, but sadly there is no reply to the list of unanswered allegations :ugh::ugh::ugh: Come on Mr Spiiigal, answer the questions please :confused::confused::confused:

The former prisoner I fear is a senior official in your Munich office :eek::eek::eek:

MartinSpiegl
7th Oct 2011, 13:39
More and more new users appear.

You want the questions answered ?

Go back in the posting and you will see that I answered all of them already. But it seems that you are not interested in the truth.

It seems that you have too much time. I guess, business is not that good for you nowadays ?

Lets have a discussion in public here, I am ready to tale this on, but my only condition is that you need to expose your personal details to the forum, not to me, as we know you. The forum needs to know, who is behind this and who is dealing with such tools and strategies. This will put you out of business in a second.

Brgds,

Martin Spiegl

Opinion From Me
7th Oct 2011, 15:58
And yet another user. Following this thread now for a longer period, it looks as a crusade of some very few desperate guys against one company reaches its climax. What are these guys trying to achieve? A Challyrider or -hider, Aviatn (pilot who lost an "o" due to wine?), Havanna (Smoker or revolutionary). Destroying a company and all jobs there? Playing silly games like in the kindergarten? Taking revenge for putative treatment mistakes? Or - more likely - is there in reality a competitor behind it; perhaps using some naive persons like marionettes. Who is this Mr. X? Guy in the Air of Austria? What so ever. This forum should not be place for cheap lies, insults and defamations. Hiding in the anonymity and putting s..t on others is in fact an offence to the whole aviation society. And to all those who are dedicated to their job. And those "insider" who seem to deliver daily new alleged stories are in truth only cowardly traitors. Hope their collegues will find out soon about their identity and will show their thankfulness for endangering all their good jobs. All those at Imperial Jet doing a good job though facing each day new dirty lies have my full solidarity. Let´s hope this nightmare of false stories, eny and resentment will stop soon. And let´s trust the system of justice, so those agitating clandestinely might be demasked. Expecting further news soon.

tweetypie
7th Oct 2011, 21:02
Mr Spiegl,

These are the questions that need answering :ok:

Imperial Jet is not named in the papers in Lebanon as being shut down from the government?

The Handling at Beirut airport is not shut down?

The 737 is not grounded by the Lebanese Aviation Authority?

The head of training Christian Coult has not quit his position on the LBA AOC?

Stefan as head for training has not quit?

The owners are not leaving?

All German aircraft to do with Jet Air are not banned from Beirut?

The old-timer Gulfstream III VP-BHR is not banned from Beirut Airport?

D-COMO is not restricted from charter at owners request?

The AOC has not be revoked by the Lebanese Authority?

The old-timer OE-GII is not trying to quoted to brokers when it has no AOC?

The German AOC was never suspended?

There is not a missing ground operations manager at Jet Air, along with Head of Training and Flight Operations Director

The Quality Manager has never done a audit? And looking to leave when something better comes up?

The 604 DAKBH did not fly Mongolia to Poland during the AOC suspension?

The 604 tech log doesnt show false Captains names to hide duty on certain trips? like Mongolia?

Imperial Jet are not named in bads way in papers in Lebanon?

Jet Air has not gone through more than 5 or 6 PCA in just over a year?

Looking forward to your response.......:eek::eek::eek:

Challyhider
7th Oct 2011, 22:02
Now we are talking.........lets get some answers to the real questions!! :D:D:D

fly650
8th Oct 2011, 20:33
well, i assume some of us must think the company fo paying us at a crtain stage the typerating, it is no wonder that hee stewart b is writing and John M, both kicked out of the company fo many reasons, john as he was involved as we all know in ciminal cas which queen consultant xxxx can confirm and stewart fo not being able to fly and complete supevision, i really feel the least is to thank sombody who employed you with 50 and no flying experience and really german regulations did not allow them to keep you, john is now with:rolleyes: airx finding his way to commit another fraud, sorry but you should be real :ugh::ugh::ugh:prison is coming. above is not correct and by the way as for the guy whom you are saying he is out now, he is the guy who did not find you suitable to fly. writing anonym from a darkroom is not always th solution, find a job and be a man and show you idntity := tick tock tick tock prison is waiting

germanaviation
9th Oct 2011, 02:42
i am just wondering if this is the way an ex-employee if he was terminated or he left or even did not get accepted to join shall react, we are all here hiding for a reason maybe ? i would never mind disclosing myself as i was not at this company and only with my crj 200 rating have people that are there, some are nice and for sure nobody likes their FOM, but who cares we should fly and not like each other, question is when are we pilots happy ? never, if we fly less we are angry and more we are also angry. lets have a life guys, i respect Mr. spiegl as accountable manager as he is the only one that has posted under his own name.
many here have retrieved their postings, i see the one who started this thread have deleted his thread, i know he posted for being angry as he was not accepted to join the company.

anyway happy landings to all of you.

BombadierBAB
9th Oct 2011, 03:09
i agree germanaviation, time for people to gow-up i guess such people are causing damage to us pilots and thats why companies are now making 17 screening before you can get employed.

mutt
9th Oct 2011, 09:39
I find it extremely amusing that BombadierBAB, germanaviation and fly650 are new supporters of this company, they all write as if English isn't their native language, all registered in October and have only posted regarding this company, and they are all 41 years old. :=:=:=:=:=:=:=:=

Mutt

fly650
9th Oct 2011, 09:45
Mutt who is not anomy here ? Seems that supporter of the company are more than people who were kicked out, when were you registered and why don't you Than say who you are, I am ready as soon as you are :D:ok::ok: as you know two were already pointed out by the police so i don't need to tell you what would be next, I just fid it pity that people like you are in the aviation business , you will for sure see more posts regarding your person also :=

germanaviation
9th Oct 2011, 09:57
Mutt, I am 41 yes what's funny about, so you are only happy if i say something bad ? Weird people here

His dudeness
9th Oct 2011, 10:40
Mutt, I am 41 yes what's funny about, so you are only happy if i say something bad ? Weird people here

Mutt who is not anomy here ? Seems that supporter of the company are more than people who were kicked out, when were you registered and why don't you Than say who you are, I am ready as soon as you are as you know two were already pointed out by the police so i don't need to tell you what would be next, I just fid it pity that people like you are in the aviation business , you will for sure see more posts regarding your person also

Haven't seen Mutt taking sides here, so the wierd and wired one is probably you! (and your alter egos...)

What he said - and the only thing he said in this thread - is:

3 new users all in support/defence of IJ/JAF and all are 41 years of age, with a less than desirable knowledge of the language of Mr.Shakespeare.

And now your reaction, like a Kindergardenkid that got caught... :=

Doesn´t take Dr.von Brauns mind to get suspicious.

To make it clear: I don´t care the least bit about Imperial Jet or Jet Air Flug, nor do I mind wether someone there gets paid or not. Nor do I know Mutt other than from his posts here.

you will for sure see more posts regarding your person also

Du hast mein Sandschäufelschen geklaut, ich weiss wo dein Haus wohnt und komm mit meinem Bruder - Niveau. Zum kotzen. :=

Could a mod please get Mr. fly650 some time to rethink open threats?

PPRuNe Towers
9th Oct 2011, 11:38
No need to ladle it on as you've all seen this before.

How can people be so pathetically inept creating these signups, writing from the same computer and actually believing they don't stand out like a 41 year old dog's bollocks.

Rob

fly650
11th Oct 2011, 16:14
Well Patrick as I said before, ah sorry rob your name now ? :ugh::ugh::ugh:, I hope one day we will have some more competent people writing here, not those who have either have criminal background or just pilots that were not accepted by any company and now in Saudi on a private plane as no commercial operator would take them:O:D:ugh:

mutt
11th Oct 2011, 18:39
Well Patrick as I said before, ah sorry rob your name now ? It appears that you have no idea who Pprune Towers actually is....... look at the history of Pprune and you might find out.

Mutt

20milesout
11th Oct 2011, 22:21
Tower(s),
please, stop this rubbish, will you?
It all sounds to me like a Nigerian spam-attack :sad:

MAVERICK#
13th Oct 2011, 08:02
I do not know where you get your info from but I understand that Mr B left the company as the management were trying to force him to fly without an OPC and that there was FTL issues that the company and the captain he was with were just ignoring, and this was an AOC operation :=:=:=:=:=:=

This is FACT not FICTION so perhaps you should not spread gossip that you have not seen first hand!!!! :=:=:=:=:=:=

There is a lot of problems in this thread and we can make our own minds up but please do not spread gossip which is not true!!!!!

REMEMBER BLUE SIDE UP

MAV :ok:

fly650
13th Oct 2011, 10:59
:ugh::cool:In which world are you living ? He forced him to fly commercially and ftl ? When you get a job with an aoc operator than we talk maybe you should talk to Patrick and Ben they know better non commercial flying procedures.

Life is hard my friend I wish dlr tests will be introduced to keep all these idiots out for each pilot in the industry, which some peoples record there are amazing :ugh: I am ready to disclose my dlr test if Patrick, Ben and mathias do :mad::ok::ok:

germanaviation
13th Oct 2011, 15:55
Who is Mr. b ? What is here all about, nobody getting it.

MAVERICK#
15th Oct 2011, 08:04
When I see new user names on the Forum and they have only just been created, and start giving off how it is!!!!!!:=:=:=

That makes me wonder what user name they used to have most of us are here for a long time and enjoy reading informative posts to which now and again we contribute but these new user names have been invented to cause arguments and spread lies.

Go away and run your lives a little better and then that may in turn help you to end up working better and doing things properly which then would stop people complaining about these sorts of companies that cause all these types of issues .

STOP this total :mad: rubbish.

Perhaps as Rob mentioned about IP addresses, they should be blocked to stop people just creating a new use rname to spread more lies:=:=:=:=

Mav

McMax
5th Aug 2012, 21:06
Any news about the company?

B738
13th Aug 2012, 22:06
A lot of freelancers refuse to fly for them because they are not able to pay the bills on time! So nothing changed...

Ryan_EMA
15th Apr 2013, 16:30
Any news in 2013 ? Got contacted by their HR in relation to job opportunity...

wannabeingoal
17th Apr 2013, 16:03
Me too. Wondering what the current state of play is...

BizJetJockey
18th Feb 2015, 23:09
Any up to date info on the current situation at IJ? No mudslinging please just hard facts!! Thanks

Globally Challenged
27th May 2017, 09:40
I was contacted recently for a permanent position - any current info anyone would care to share?

visa_2018
10th Oct 2018, 15:33
Hello, everyone. We have a problem with Imperial Jet. They owe us. Did anyone get into such situation? Could you please tell how to get our money back?

visa_2018
26th Oct 2018, 08:17
Are there any news about Imperial Jet? Maybe they owed anyone and refunded? Or still owe and dont refund like in our sutuation? Help, please

visa_2018
8th Apr 2019, 07:53
Long story short:
on 27/02/2018 our company "Visa Concord" made agreement with Imperial Jet for a charter flight for our customer, the full payment is done soon after that.
17/03/2018 Imperial Jet could not perform a flight due to technical issues with plane, we had to urgently arrange a new charter for our customer at own cost and with own resources
after numerous email exchanges on 19/03/2018 Imperial Jet acknowledges own liability (in written) to reimburse part of the money to us.
after weeks of bringing reasons like "we can't pay because of holidays" or "accountant was out of office" they've sent a SWIFT for payment in may 2018.. and it was FAKE. money never reached us.

all above mentioned is proved by emails and documents. I highly discourage you anyone from working with them. Not only verbal promises are not kept by them, but also Contracts and Written agreements are breached.

we consider suing them in court very soon.