PDA

View Full Version : Servisair @ LTN pulling out

mzgoo
1st Sep 2009, 16:32
Hi heard today that Servisair are pulling out of LTN, as of the 23rd September aviance will have their contracts and staff.

Anybody have any furthur info on this?

DAVYDAY
2nd Sep 2009, 16:40
Circus Air & Deviance Swopping Airports..deal Made Last Year
Look At Uk & Eire Airports Deals Since Last Summer.

TOWTEAMBASE
2nd Sep 2009, 16:45
not sure its as straight forward as "swopping"

ImPlaneCrazy
2nd Sep 2009, 22:56
Servisair have sold all ground ops to Aviance = No more Servisair!

TOWTEAMBASE
3rd Sep 2009, 16:45
ER....i think you will find its just no more servisair in LTN, your making it sound like are are gone completely. Its happened there before and came back again, its just a blip

ImPlaneCrazy
4th Sep 2009, 18:26
ER... I think you will find this is a thread about Servisair pulling out of LTN, so usually that is the subject of conversation. I did not imply they had sold all stations ground ops to other handling agents, simply taking the subject into consideration and explaining that Servisair had sold their LTN ground ops to Aviance.

Clear now?

GRIZZLER
4th Sep 2009, 19:12
If i was a betting man........the next thing you will hear is that aviance are pulling out of STN and servisair are taking over.
:ok:

sat1
5th Sep 2009, 13:36
Serviance.....hmmm,has a nice sound to it,dont ya think!!!!

STN Ramp Rat
5th Sep 2009, 18:14
yes .... if I was a betting man I would have a fiver on an Aviance/Servisair merger in the next year

kazzie
23rd Sep 2009, 15:23
I worked at Servisair LTN for 2 years as a PSA then Operations / Dispatch..

I am absolutely gutted for all the staff.. At least they got work with Aviance for the time being..

Honestly there was no team like LTN, Turing a FR738 in less then 20, having so much banter, I miss it loads...

Good Luck to all the Staff, Management..

x

chasers war
27th Sep 2009, 09:50
servisair have swapped luton for dublin with aviance:ok: