PDA

View Full Version : CEBU PACIFIC great MANAGEMENT STYLE

optimus prime 2010
1st Sep 2009, 13:23
GOOD DAY LADIES AND GENTS

everybody happy in the little pond(although getting mighty big nowadays)? how is terminal 3 coming along? any update on the airbus 330-300? what about flying the pacific?

red eye still coming along? how about doing a 3 day pairing but alternate crew so as both crew do not suffer from the fatigue of the previous red eye?

:D keep up the challenge,and the rise to fame, but don't pay too much attention to pal

optimus prime 2010
1st Sep 2009, 13:31
cessna 95

working hard is good.... btw , i was asking you in the zest air forum a question, hope you can look into it!!

no news is fantastic news???:D

freezoneunite
1st Sep 2009, 13:38
and i quote: " buddies of mine been drinking in orchard road, singapore, flying here and there and meet up with hot shot 777 claiming to be,... the funny part is this rose sales was sweet nodding with a the same sex that he is..."

not the kind of thing we would like to see, apparently, playing with two rivers, the slippery one and the hard rock stud.... must be ying and yeng rose sales..

byw, and i quote: "july-o claims he is too good for your outfit, he would rather give you his infinite wisdom and advise on how to fly the jets....:ugh:

DeratedThrust
4th Sep 2009, 13:43
maybe july-o can teach captain spongebob of the ATR group a thing or two.....To what?

jester_icarus
4th Sep 2009, 19:51
i love the smell of Jet A in the morning.........the smell ,that gasoline smell, smells like... time to go to work...

freezoneunite
15th Sep 2009, 18:28
pprune...

professional pilots rumour network...

why are posts deleted when they speak the truth...apparently, this freakin faggot has got connections to get this posts filtered.... hmmmm are they GAY as well???

Reedeye
15th Sep 2009, 23:19
Shallow the sound may be, if words ring true
Pprune is not the place to be
a name so admirable, your words betray you
another gay pilot, wronged you did he? :suspect:

If truly a PACer, then work yourself free
of idle things, a playground in the mind it can be
Or is PAC so nice, other thoughts come to mind?
other people you see, an axe to grind? :(

Don't be angry, emotions blind a man
concentrate on the job at hand
other issues, important to all
will soon crop up, a playground to fall :=

arigato
16th Sep 2009, 02:32
Be Professional even if others are not. (PPrune)

Focus on issues rather than on personalities. If no issues at the moment then let it be. But be quick to protect and defend your turf if under attack. Don't let the "stain" set-in and tarnish your image.

Let anyone "hang-ups" or show of " ? character" be aired somewhere else, in anyway, it has a "boomerang effect".

Always do the CebPacer way!!!:)

NORTHWESTERLY97
17th Sep 2009, 11:34
gud thing dis place is getting rolling again... PROFESSIONALISM!!:ok:

freezone, let him be, if this rosy sales dudette wants to be gay, let him be gay, i just hope the rest of you are not close a character to cheap pia mountain nor this just ulol character...:yuk:

lets continue making bupac prof in our own way and get rid of this endorsing and blakpropaganda thing

you are right arigato.... unless somebody wants to bully newbies again then the hell with him/her or wheter ex-man he is

Reedeye
21st Sep 2009, 03:10
Do you really believe what had been posted about these guys? Or had you any personal experience with them? People Power is good but look where it got the Philippines?

I think you should be looking at another issue that has been brewing there for some time now. I've been talking to one of your guys over the weekend and it just scared the hell out of me with what he said. I can't believe there's this captain wannabee who is moving heaven and earth just to get to the left seat! And with a management guy as backup! How low can your standards go? Hey DC True, if you really value the morale of your pilots, you better put a stop to this fiasco and stand up for the truth and morals that you supposedly espouse! This guy, cum in the door, is making a mockery of the title of this thread! Unless, it is sanctioned by the powers that be. Oh well, good luck to all of you guys! At least I know who are really geting screwed up their asses, and its definitely not the guys on the other side of the fence!

x1alpha66
23rd Sep 2009, 01:41
yup. that's confirmed.

stone_crusher
23rd Sep 2009, 09:16
wat are the requirements for cebu ATR first officers.........

x1alpha66
23rd Sep 2009, 10:03
these are the MINIMUM requirements:

1. 500+ Total Time
2. 20 Hours Multi-Engine Time
3. Philippine Commercial Pilot's License (CPL)
4. Instrument Rating
5. Philippine Passport/Citizenship

i'm not sure about the Citizenship thing though since i've been seeing a few expats flying the ATR.

stone_crusher
24th Sep 2009, 10:31
even me i have been hearing expat voice on the RT from cebu ATR flights...
is there any additional requirement for expats for FO position
i am 1000 tt and 700 multi....

JV126
26th Sep 2009, 07:30
5J will only hire expats if they are already type-rated on the ATR. Right now they are only hiring captains.

DeratedThrust
26th Sep 2009, 11:32
heard from the 5j grapevine that they will call for initial interviews for next year's training slots, Capt and fo. trainings and upgrades for this year have been fulfilled. looks like they are still on a roll! so update your flying times gents, and ladies of course. :ok:

whitebugplusten
6th Oct 2009, 00:18
FOs upgrading to left seat is always a good thing :ok:

freezoneunite
24th Oct 2009, 18:55
I will be at btc every friday starting this week...

Reedeye and arigato, would you care to join me...

unless, you do not like changing views with a senior....

Reedeye
25th Oct 2009, 03:54
btc? Between The Cockpit? Would like to go there if I know where that is..

Change views? Why should I? The view is quite perfect from where I am. Try looking at it from outside the fence and you can see more of what's going on inside. Sometimes, calling a spade a spade is a lot better than having a spade and thinking you have a magic wand.

As to you being a senior, well, isn't that something...you'll probably be waving the experience flag too. A big flag on a very tall mast will look small compared to what you are holding in your hand. Not that the one I'm holding is big or tall, just something to remind me that everything is relative.

Reedeye
25th Oct 2009, 07:44
BTC! Now I get it! The old ALPAP bar! Will try to get some exchanges to be there. Missed that old smoky place...

abacada
25th Oct 2009, 13:01
Hi all! I'm just curious... How much is the current monthly gross pay of 5J's

a) Airbus Captain?
b) Airbus First Officer?
c) ATR Captain?
d) ATR First Officer?

Thanks!

jetcruiser
26th Oct 2009, 08:30
Not bad at all... can you just confirm it is still Gross, so I understand taxes havent been taken off yet?

Jc

abacada
26th Oct 2009, 12:43
Thanks cessna95!

explai9
27th Oct 2009, 05:17
MPL LFOs are getting the same pay as any Airbus LFO gets during the IOE. After IOE they are on par with entry level airbus FOs.

explai9
28th Oct 2009, 01:14
cessna95... you have a grudge against the MPL grads? You think you know everything going on in the company?

Your CP is very kind to you. But he wont give you another chance!

PS: Nobody is immune :p

go&touch
28th Oct 2009, 07:46
hi everybody, i've got couple of queries about CP air, straight forward answers would be much appreciated.

1. How many years contract is there for Airbus and ATR pilots?

2. Are they still hiring Airbus pilots? If ever what are the requirements?

Thank you

cessna95
28th Oct 2009, 14:41
truth hurts aint it.........

abacada
30th Oct 2009, 00:39
What's a typical day for a pilot? How many legs does one fly in a day? How many days does one fly in a week? And how many hours does one fly in a month?

Thanks again!

jester_icarus
30th Oct 2009, 07:11
hmmmmm......

abacada,

to best answer your questions, check out the CAAP regs and you will find your answers. Part 8.11

I know its not a 9 to 5 job.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

skypilot320
4th Nov 2009, 20:33
I would like to apply for a A320 F/O job in the Philipines,as my wife and my kids is living now in the Philipines,and I am just hoping if some one,can help me to send my CV or put me in contact with,one of the Airlines with A320,A319 there please?, I would really appreciate your help regarding a Pilot position if possiblehttp://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/smile.gif

subsonic69
5th Nov 2009, 21:46
Hmm.. now thats odd ...

I was asking about which aircraft pilots are training on (supposedly from Cebu Pacific) in Thailand.??

A friend of mine was able to meet with a fellow countryman (kababayan) in Thailand and had a chat. That pilot informed him that he was from cebu pacific and he was actually there for training for a different aircraft..

Now i remember asking which aircraft (777 or 330??)

My friend who is still in cebu pac doesnt have any clue about it.. so is this true ???

What's odd is that my post got erased.. hmmm ?? :confused:

Thai Pom
6th Nov 2009, 03:57
Maybe at the ATR training centre in Bangkok

Duck Rogers
6th Nov 2009, 09:38
There are nine deleted posts on this thread, four of those were deleted by the poster themself.

There are no deleted threads listed from subsonic69.

Duck

subsonic69
6th Nov 2009, 20:43
My bad sir ... it was on another cebu pacific thread... too sleepy I guess.. :D

m.arbis
8th Nov 2009, 00:00
Must have been ATR pilots!!! Nope, no new planes for us.
Well how true is it that PAL is now training for 777???

Mikkideez
30th Nov 2009, 13:29
m.arbis, hmmmm....this looks interesting!!:)

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/7/9/2/1615297.jpg

jamestaylor
1st Dec 2009, 08:21
What a sweet plane only if 5J had the b_lls to get 6-10 when they had the first team there. Sad to say but with G+M it is slow steady do nothing growth.... Oh boy do they miss T+B........................

win_faa
11th Dec 2009, 06:07
Mikkideez wrote:
m.arbis, hmmmm....this looks interesting!!http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:www.pprune.org/get/images/smilies/smile.gif

Nice plane indeed, but I guess PAL would not be able to fly it to the US for quite some time as CAAP is still in deep ****! They are still downgraded to Category 2 by the FAA :eek:

Last ICAO Assessment to CAAP just last November 2009 yields eighty eight (88) audit findings! :ugh:

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/7/9/2/1615297.jpg

m.arbis
14th Dec 2009, 13:26
It sure does mate!!!! Someday man!!! Our taste of our own wide body at Ceb Pac. Just never stop believing.
Hey didn't know you guys are still lurking around here. Where the rest of the Brady Bunch Crew???

m.arbis
14th Dec 2009, 13:28
By the way. Any of you guys know how Air Asia's wide body fleet is doing? Those figures could surely pave our way to further desinations.

jamestaylor
15th Dec 2009, 02:28
Load factors of well over 80%. Nice margins and this is with small 330 not a 777. Sorry but it will never ever happen with current management as I have already stated too bad but a fact. If they want to do it right beg Tim to come back. They also would have to set up new Airline with X amount of foreign ownership to fund the venture. But time is right planes are cheap and PAL is floundering this would be close to a death blow for them.

subsonic69
21st Dec 2009, 01:56
hopefully .. :}

chairwrecker
14th Jul 2010, 03:40
are they getting new pilots?

tourismman
14th Jul 2010, 10:30
BNE,SYD and MEL -no PER are the cities they have filed for.They are still awaiting CAB approval i believe.

subsonic69
16th Jul 2010, 22:55
thats good news, but I heard that Air Philippines is taking like 30 certifying engineers and about 80 percent of the senior avionics crew of A+ (SIAEC & 5J), Cebu Pac aircraft maintenance provider?

who will be releasing their aircrafts then? Please dont tell me that those will be the new mechanics who had just been given training and has less than 2 years working experience on the aircraft they are about to release.

now is there a compromise for safety or reliability? :ouch:

x_feed
21st Jul 2010, 16:52
@ subsonic69

sir, i think your info right now is may possible to happend!!:eek:

there's a humor right now that all A320 of PAL will be transfered to Airphil
and all of the widebody aircraft will be only used for international flights..

about the certifying person who will released those aircraft?!
it's a very confusing question?!

right now, one of the ATR72 of cebupac is parked and repaired in LTP:eek::E
and PAL will get A+ to maintain their aircraft...

9ball
6th Nov 2010, 12:30
I think its time to close this thread.

mods please do the honors.............