PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Job

Jech
25th Aug 2009, 01:59
i graduated at PATTS College of Aeronautics and passed the FOO exam,
i had my license just a month ago.. i kept applying for the position of Flight Dispatcher even though aviation industry here is going down., PAL (Philippine Airline) is my target airline, i want to know where can i apply to get employed here..

being so desperate, i apply for an OJT (on-the-job trainee) for my self interest to gain knowledge and at the same time, gain exp.. (even without allowance) that makes me well aware for the position that i am seeking, i took atleast 4months being a assistant dispatcher at Dnata inc Philippines, and handled B777-300 Qatar and Emirates airline, and almost 3 months at Air Philippines as assistant for updating Jeppessen and other manuals which the a/c need b4 it flies.. such as BOM, W&B manuals,

im very aware of the difference between station/groundhandler dispatch and the dispatcher of the Base Airline.,

my desire is.. to get employed as a Flight Dispatcher with a professional working environment, please give me advise to where can i apply even if it is not PAL, or just a groundhandler.. i want to expand my knowledge.. i want to get abroad, but im lacking job experience and all i had was an OJT certificates.. please email me or pm me with this e-add http://www.pprune.org/?emailimage=05d7194e00e5fd9067fed9164ef053d3, i guaranteed that im very computer literate and a fast learner about aviation.. thank you so much !!