PDA

View Full Version : Pilots for Cartels,,!

HARRYAHMED
22nd Aug 2009, 14:34
Hello all i have been reading about a few chaps who have been pilots for cartels flying the usual stuff,

I am quite interested in getting to know of any pilots experiences if anyone (knows) has any experience

I await any good replies,

B Sousa
22nd Aug 2009, 15:58
Doubt if your going to get anyone other than a moron to fess up to that......
Sounds like good money, no retirement and getting fired my be similar to getting shot.......And thats from the guys you work for. Dealing with the other crowd has no rewards either......

Im sure some may be laughing, but the laugh can go away quickly. Seen that with my peepers.

P.S. Cartels, when speaking about this part of the world has nada to do with Oil.

CS-CCO
22nd Aug 2009, 23:29
I've heard a few stories of Pilots receiving huge paychecks to fly but frequently finding bullet holes when doing the next morning walkaround....

Bri85
23rd Aug 2009, 08:18
:=

I knew someone that decided to do a shady job like that in VZ, Well he never came back

AeroDiaz
23rd Aug 2009, 19:43
And someone who asks about this on a public forum is not going to last long either ...if he gets the job. :ouch:

LOL

cavok_italy
18th Sep 2009, 08:13
If we are meaning the same thing, it's quite insane who asks about it on the forum...
I hope I'm wrong!
Aha... it's his 1st post.
I knew it was a joke :}:}:}

Panama Jack
18th Sep 2009, 15:46
Well, good luck getting responses.

As you mention, there are a few interesting stories out there. A particularly interesting one is about Barry Seal, so much that they made a movie out of it called "Double Crossed."

Pilocol
20th Sep 2009, 17:22
Well ... I honestly think he will never get an answer... besides it looks to me like he is looking for Pilots for Al'queida ... wouldn't surprise me ..:mad:

Mr Lover
21st Sep 2009, 13:29
Is it a tax free contract....:)

greenno
22nd Sep 2009, 16:52
First time I saw this thread I read CARTELES-BANNERS je je je je:ugh:

AgentDenzel
29th Sep 2009, 05:54
Be careful.............Read my Callsign Sir, Special AgentDenzel........Now I need to see some ID......

AeroDiaz
1st Oct 2009, 06:59
I think he´s asking for a cavity search Agent!

:cool:

Almendrudo
2nd Oct 2009, 01:45
Strip Search is what he is asking for.
I think he´ll be happy to have agent Denzel with him. :eek:

softshoedancer
6th Aug 2013, 14:38
Harryahmed, I have the information you seek. Meet me in La Bodeguita in Elephant and Castle in 24 hours. Come alone. We will be watching you as you arrive. The briefcase with the information you seek will be placed on the bar by the statue of the dancing girl. Place the brown envelope with the £2500 in Scottish banknotes behind the washbasin in the ladies toilet. Leave via the West exit. We will contact you in due course. gracias hombre, Carlos

N5748E
7th Aug 2013, 00:27
Good one softshoedancer, you made my day.

zondaracer
16th Aug 2013, 21:57
A close friend of mine flew for a cartel. I found out after he was killed and his body was identified two weeks later. Heart breaking