PDA

View Full Version : Date Of Joining

broadband circuit
22nd Aug 2009, 05:24
Does anyone know the approximate joining date of the most senior SO in CX?

Or, to put is another way, does anyone know the approximate joining date of the most junior JFO in CX?

wayne_king
22nd Aug 2009, 05:33
If you're in CX look it up yourself, if you're not it doesn't matter.........

sisyphos
22nd Aug 2009, 08:15
Well, just in case you also wanted to know how the general atmosphere on the flight deck is , John Wayne just answered that..:hmm:

broadband circuit
22nd Aug 2009, 09:34
Yes, I am in CX, however, I find the Intra-Crapex seniority list is rarely up to date. In fact, I've usually found the AOA seniority list to be more accurate.

I was only trying to get the most accurate information available.

Blogsey
22nd Aug 2009, 12:13
And so how do you think anyone could tell you anything more up to date than either of those lists? Am I missing the daily email telling me of my seniority number?

Kelvs
22nd Aug 2009, 12:23
Broadband, around June '06.

broadband circuit
22nd Aug 2009, 23:21
Thanks Kelvs.

Blogsey, I was after a date, not a number (Screw Direct only gives a number). I was hoping to hear from someone soon to start, or started a JFO course for a guide.

jetset
22nd Aug 2009, 23:30
It is after July 06 now, there are guys on course who started in July 06. :ok:

Basil
24th Aug 2009, 09:38
If you're in CX look it up yourself, if you're not it doesn't matter.........
Pardon me if I'm not thinking clearly but, if broadband was not in CX but thinking of joining, wouldn't that information give him an indication of historical time to JFO?

sisyphos
27th Aug 2009, 12:13
"Pardon me if I'm not thinking clearly but, if broadband was not in CX but thinking of joining, wouldn't that information give him an indication of historical time to JFO?"

as an SFO you are not supposed to think clearly (or in general) ,it is wildly assumed that should you do it anyway is NOT clearly..:}

Australia2
28th Aug 2009, 16:14
Wanking,

You must be a bloody laugh on a 10 hr duty !

:ugh: