PDA

View Full Version : Question for Air Hong Kong management:

Little Prince
21st Aug 2009, 12:25
I have just found existence of CAD 371:The Avoidance of Fatigue in Aircrew

My question is: Do you plan to implement it and when?

If you do not have it,you may find it on:

http://www.cad.gov.hk/english/pdf/CAD371.pdf

Yours faithfully,

Little Prince

dekka007
23rd Aug 2009, 01:36
Exactly which part are you referring to that AHK does not comply with?

Just a had a very quick scan through it and nothing stands out as non compliance but I may have missed something.

I am pretty sure that AHK would comply with all CAD restrictions with regard to flight time limitations....

Little Prince
24th Aug 2009, 04:46
Dekka,pay attention on CAD 371:

15.2 Not more than 3 consecutive periods that occur in the Late Night Period
can be undertaken, nor may there be more than 4 such duties in any 6
consecutive days.

My question for you would be:
Did you operate as a pilot (if you are one) more than 3 consecutive periods that occur in Late Night Period?

Cronus
24th Aug 2009, 13:02
Nice sh!t stir Little P, all that trouble to make a new handle to ask a stupid question.

Perhaps if you kept reading to section to 15.6

Back to Flightsim 2000 for you..

Cronus

moon11
25th Aug 2009, 04:31
Who was Cronus? : The deities Cronus and his wife Rhea were the rulers of the world in the Golden Age.

Cronus Rises to Power:
Gaia was not happy that so many of her children had been locked up in Tartarus, so she asked the 12 Titans if they would help her out. Only Cronus was willing. Gaia gave him a sickle with which to castrate his father. Cronus obliged. Once castrated, Ouranos was no longer fit to rule, so the Titans awarded the rule to Cronus…..

Cronus and Rhea:
The Titans brothers and sisters married each other. The two humanoid Titans, Rhea and Cronus, married and produced the gods and goddesses of Mt. Olympus. Cronus was told that he would be deposed by his son, just as he had deposed his father. Cronus, determined to prevent this, swallowed the children Rhea gave birth to…….

Take care,Little Prince:)

InSoMnIaC
10th Oct 2009, 16:26
Hi Guys,

Any new developement's at AHK. I am asking because I have just been called for the 1st stage interview.

I have read many threads concerning AHK but all I can see is people complaining that the conditions are not good etc etc.

Can someone advise me of the current situation at AHK.

Also would appreciate any advice/info regarding the recruitment process

MD330
13th Oct 2009, 14:15
Air Hong Kong a great airline to work with :ok:.... from a bush pilot to an instructor pilot ( widebody ) in 3 years, with minimum jet hours:D. ...Please do send in your CV'S......A.S.A.P

CHEERS MATES

moon11
14th Oct 2009, 11:34
Oct. 5 (Bloomberg) -- British pilots today will join protests in 35 countries across Europe highlighting concerns about tiredness and pressing the European Parliament to change rules on flying, the industry’s association said.

The British Airline Pilots’ Association said it’s concerned the parliament isn’t addressing evidence that shows that rules introduced three years ago standardizing flying hours may lead to a potentially unsafe increase in weariness.

“Fatigue is a big and growing problem for airline pilots,” Jim McAuslan, general secretary of the union, said in a statement. “Fatigue is a factor now in 10 to 15 percent of all air accidents, and pressure on pilots is growing.”