PDA

View Full Version : Pilot help

airbus02
18th Aug 2009, 18:17
I really want to be a pilot i have been researching what i need to do but don't understand with all the these licenses that are involved. I hope you can tell me what licenses i need what course do i join for what i learn and what i aircraft i will be training in and i once i am finished will i be able to fly aircraft like 737 747 a380 a340 and much more. please explain simply as possible.

Wireless
18th Aug 2009, 19:06
Try this
Balpa (http://forums.balpa.org/intranet/How-to-bec/index.htm)

That link should take you to the BALPA "how to become a Pilot" page.

airbus02
18th Aug 2009, 21:00
Thanks wireless for replying so once i have a cpl i need to apply for the atpl. and is that all i need or will i need a night qualification and will it cost me 50,000 pounds for two or three of those things. and more information is welcomed.

doogle92
18th Aug 2009, 21:15
try the 'read before you post' page...has everything you need to know about it...

airbus02
18th Aug 2009, 21:57
Do you know where that is also anybody else have information hope you can tell me some.

Awesome_Welles
18th Aug 2009, 22:04
Here it is, click on me! (http://www.pprune.org/interviews-jobs-sponsorship/251490-archive-reference-threads-posting-guidelines-read-before-you-post-question.html) Also, do a lot of research before you even think about spending any money.

Flintstone
18th Aug 2009, 23:24
Top of the page. Yellow taskbar. Sixth option from the left, 'Search'. Use that and read old threads and I'll guarantee you that every question you've asked, can think of asking and will ask on the subject have been asked and answered before, some of them many times.

One of the preferred traits in a pilot is self motivation. No time like the present to start practising. A surefire way to get people here offside is to appear to want spoonfeeding. A surefire way to get them to help you is to show you've made the effort.

See you back here when your eyes dry out from reading ;)

Good luck.

airbus02
19th Aug 2009, 01:02
Thanks awsome i have read everything now just need a recap also thanks flinstone but it didnt help. so i will need a cpl to fly with airlines but does this trains you to fly at night as well i also need a atpl to become captain. so is this it plaese tell me ive done my reasearch, but i dont know if i will be able to fly all planes also do i apply for each of these liceses and it will cost me 50,000 pounds also how do i calculate my flying tim just in case i decide to go to another airline so if anyone can give me information from themselves please do.

dontpressthat
19th Aug 2009, 01:10
Is it April the 1st?

:confused: