PDA

View Full Version : Indian Aviation - Jet Airways, GO Air, Spice Jet, Air India, Indigo, and Paramount

ABCD Pilot
16th Aug 2009, 16:03
Lets Get The Truth About These Airlines Here And The Information For Co-pilots. Please Be Respectful.

Jetputra
16th Aug 2009, 16:35
Guys from India watch out.....the senior mangement is filled up by Arabs from Oman and Bahrain....Indian carier?????

ABCD Pilot
16th Aug 2009, 17:07
are you sure about that?

ABCD Pilot
17th Aug 2009, 00:53
Anybody have any new information about the hiring in the airlines of India? Is spice jet looking to induct any new pilots? They were one of the few airlines in India to post a profit last qrt.

zedoscarro
17th Aug 2009, 15:30
@ABCD Pilot:

Why should you care about recruiting? Are you a national? If you're not, then dont even bother. They're only recruiting nationals...

ABCD Pilot
17th Aug 2009, 17:31
yeah i am a national

silent_scream
23rd Aug 2009, 03:42
ABCD Pilot, you surely are trying. Am not a Co-Pilot myself. But still give you my cents.
Right now, no one is recruiting CPL holders. But I understand that you have been flying the CRJ's. In case you are and if you are current, Alliance Air, subsidiary of Indian Airlines had positions vacant. Try your luck there.
Apart from that, even the Airlines will be unable to tell you when they will hire. They will, but the question remains When.

Silent.

ABCD Pilot
24th Aug 2009, 00:03
Yeah, I am going back to India in Sept...I can't get in touch with anybody at alliance, got any contact info? I'm an OCI so I'm not sure if I can work for Alliance air as a co-pilot since it's a government post?

pilot3812
26th Aug 2009, 08:53
Greetings fellow pilot have a question (off the topic though ) what scope does one have with800 hr tt of which 500 are on boeing737 for a indian national now and a year later. Thanks

ABCD Pilot
26th Aug 2009, 21:45
so you ahve 250 hrs and are thinking about going to eagle jet? Have you contacted eagle? the 737 program isn't available right now.

Plus, I wouldn't do the pay for training deal cuz it's too risky. They could spread out your time over a year or two years...whatever...or make you sit on the ground for a long time.

Better just to bribe somebody..........

pilot3812
2nd Apr 2010, 06:39
Bribe , its even more risky dear