PDA

View Full Version : Job Opportunity in Singapore

Desmondkok
13th Aug 2009, 02:29
MAJ Aviation Singapore - General Aviation MRO is hiring A & P , FAA technicians. Anyone interested? www.majaviation.com.sg (http://www.majaviation.com.sg)

yr right
13th Aug 2009, 23:10
Are you looking for GA or Airline engineers. Can you use GA engineer with Australian CASA Lic.
Cheers

Desmondkok
14th Aug 2009, 07:09
We just need a FAA mechanic to work on "N" registration aircraft.

Desmondkok
16th Dec 2009, 02:35
MAJ Aviation Pte Ltd is in the business of providing aviation engineering support services with extensive experience in Singapore and the region. We are committed to providing the highest quality standard in aircraft maintenance and engineering support services to the aviation industry.

Licensed Aircraft Engineers (Location: Singapore)

Requirements:

* Must possess any one of the following:-
A320 – V2500 Engine, Avionics, B2
A320 – V2500 Engine, A & C, B1
B737 – Classic/NG B1,B2
B777 – 200/300 ER B1, B2

* Should possess L11 / H11
* Preferred with license – CAAS (Singapore), CASA (Australia), DGCA(Malaysia),
CAA (UK), CADC (Hong Kong).
* Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in Base or Line Maintenance
* Shift duty required;

Interested applicants please send your resume, contact details, education & training certificates, passport, salary expectation and availability to email: [email protected] or [email protected]

dooq787
29th Dec 2009, 00:35
im interested. do u provide accommodation and transport?and how much is the payrate and cost of living over there

Sonic Bam
7th Apr 2010, 17:44
A quick Google and ...... www.majaviation.com.sg (http://www.majaviation.com.sg)

:ok:

subsonic69
13th Apr 2010, 13:26
if you get hired with MAJ .. pls prepare yourself with a lot of unexplained deductions.. :hmm:

better join AJI or Milcom.. far better reputation compared to MAJ.. :oh:

spannersatcx
13th Apr 2010, 15:01
if you get hired with MAJ .. pls prepare yourself with a lot of unexplained deductions..
AJI are no better by all accounts, go to airmech to read all about why not to go with them.

TinyTim2
14th Apr 2010, 12:01
I worked for AJI for 3 1/2 years and would only do again if I was really DESPARATE . I could give reasons why but it would take too long .Be warned !!!!!

SUJATMIKA
19th Apr 2010, 09:59
Hi,
I interested in working at singapore as an aircraft mechanic.
I hold FAA A&P Mechanic license. I have fully experienced on aircraft maintenance including in Line and Base Maintenance for more than 17 years.
I hope you give me this opportunity to have this job.

leewan
19th Apr 2010, 11:21
Check your PM, Sujatmika.