PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 USA successful yield and load factor routes

scottcalvin
11th Aug 2009, 23:12
I had a discussion the other day whilst in the US with an old senior management of one of the failed executive airlines that ran from London region. It was an interesting chat but one that generated some disagreements on my part and others then joined in and after research and a few comical emails we really have come to a point of not actually sensibly answering the original question.

What are the 5 most popular yield and load factor routes from the United Kingdom to the USA? The argument really focused over the fact that a high load factor does not necessarily equal a top 5 position because yield has to play in the argument. Some interesting cities were thrown about but I would really appreciate anyone’s expert opinion on this forum as to what the actual load factor numbers are for the top 5 US cities from the UK. It impossible to gain yield information I would suppose but load factors some of you may have?

Over to you… can anyone help?

:)

scottcalvin
12th Aug 2009, 11:10
It would seem the confusion over this is that with open-skies surely things will be far more wide spread now for USA flights. Anyway as per earlier post anyone offer any sort of opinion would be interesting?