PDA

View Full Version : Another good Quarter for AIR ARABIA!!

Spoogie
9th Aug 2009, 05:38
I would like to say congratulations to the men and women of Air Arabia for making another impressive quarterly result. In these times of uncertainty an increase of 21% is a job well done!!:D....can someone say "BONUS!!!"

Gulfnews: Air Arabia profit up 21% (http://www.gulfnews.com/business/Aviation/10338464.html)

nitrowired
9th Aug 2009, 19:58
Acording to the CEO the hard times are still ahead. So that means we should stop dreaming about the bonus.
I think those times are gone, as pretty much everything else in the aviation which used to be fun or interesting

Big Footer
10th Aug 2009, 17:38
well said :ok:

nitrowired
10th Aug 2009, 21:00
And there goes another idea you maybe wanna think about.
When pleople were leaving for Etihad bonus was 3 month and then... no more people leaving, suddenly no more bonus. My guess, as we are not going anywhere by now that money can be spared for something else, like hiring more rostering people , :} naaaah , just joking:*

Spoogie
11th Aug 2009, 06:10
You are correct there....guess we will just have to continue and hope for the best. We are in rough times. As the CEO said...hard times are not over!:rolleyes:

Big Footer
11th Aug 2009, 15:08
With the new kid in the block , hard times yet to start

Spoogie
12th Aug 2009, 18:24
The new kid has enough problems of their own!...dont worry about them as yet....they can only take so many pax! :ok: