PDA

View Full Version : Mobuto warning

Mobotu
7th Aug 2009, 09:20
The time has come for us to work together as a tribe to find a job for RV....this I assure you will have numerous benefits including reduced internet traffic tying up endless bandwidth with argumentive banta, not to mention that warm fuzzy feeling in your stomach like the time you lost your virginity!
I know I will sleep better in the knowledge that he is somewhere up there trying to get down here rather that down here trying to get up there.
Might have to modify his CV though - less than 4000TT in an 18 year career does ring bells in my church(Average pilot flys between 600-800 hours per year) - and he does not seem to hang around very long these days when he gets a job anyway - might be the money problem as he suggests -there are more theives in African aviation per capita than elsewhere!
So guys lets put down the beer and start thinking - there must be someone, somewhere you have come across that would love to have RV working for them! PLEASE PLEASE Pretty Please.........:(

RICCARDOVOLANTE
7th Aug 2009, 10:35
To all those ppruners that value their life,that love to fly in beautiful country like Africa
Please lets burn the ground to what is called Mobuto , recall the name of one of the worse dictator on all history ,because if you guys already have problem to get paid or to find a job or if you have lost a friend in an incident in Africa is because of him or people like him that wanna for us pilots to fly for a beer and junk airplane.
That s ring me a bell about alcoholism problem among pilots and my best guess also their pilot license I think it is better to check the validity of Mobuto license with his medical.............
Stay far away from this person .. you all going to have problem with him ...
I would not even suggest to fly with him ... I would not personally thrust ......him
R.V.

tedstriker
7th Aug 2009, 10:41
I would not personally thrust ......him

Language barrier 10/10 for entertainment value!!

beechbum
7th Aug 2009, 11:15
Maybe you should lay off the hard stuff...!!!

Juliet-Echo
7th Aug 2009, 11:16
Good grief! Enterpreter please.

PS. The reference to "the country of Africa" also astounds me.

RICCARDOVOLANTE
7th Aug 2009, 11:28
Language barrier
I would not be so sure if you guys will even understand the meaning of my words in yours native language ,but I will let you have your fun until we gone see one or all of your names in one of those articles that are coming out every days from the news.... .
It will be your irresponsibility to come to that and please than do not cry with hypocrisy in Pprune .
R.V.

Capetonian
7th Aug 2009, 11:40
Mobuto is quite a common name in Central Africa (and I know that's a region not a country). Maybe you should identify this person with whom you appear to have such a major problem, or, as it appears from your garbled and incoherent rantings that he has some kind of a pilot's licence, make a formal complaint to the issuing authority.

Before you crititize others, you might like to get your house in order and learn to express yourself correctly. Making a few mistakes if you are not a native English speaker is one thing, but your posting makes no sense to me and apparently not to anyone else who's responded.

flightvector
7th Aug 2009, 11:52
Listen idiot, when you have an education come back and post comments. You will never get into a cockpit, keep loading the bags.... Oh and as for the warning I could really give a sh1t as ill just fly away and let you deal with the problem

RICCARDOVOLANTE
7th Aug 2009, 12:10
Before talking about native language I would you suggest to check your native place and see if in you your language will exist the words no commons sense is more sense than a common sense . you do not understand that is not problem of language but sheep mentality where all goes in sense no matter what.
PS
flightvector
You call your self in such way and if the missing alchool is getting problem to you at the moment I do not care .... Talking about me not coming back in to the cockpit watch your self the world is small I may be the one I will not let you in the cockpit any longer .
By the way I have a lot of fun with you .......I will see you on the next ..news.
Do not cry go get a beer guys the airplane will fly by it self like those two twin otters in Lumb in 2007 or better the overloaded Antonov ...oppss that was wine , I still remember picking up those bottles in the tarmac before taxing in the runway .. It was not fun at all ,. but hey guys I have been flying with some pilots that still they have the to get one year salary.. and there was not barrier language but just misery.
Now I have to get to work and leave you with your problems.
Lest burn the ground of all you and people like you because your not even pilots and lets grounded the airplane of those that are junk..
R.V.

Capetonian
7th Aug 2009, 12:23
Riccardo

Be a good boy and wind your neck in and/or sober up before you make any more postings. You are a discredit to yourself and to your great nation.

tedstriker
7th Aug 2009, 12:50
Seconded.
Will someone PLEASE take his keyboard away?
It getting tiring now.

Mobotu
7th Aug 2009, 13:11
Is it just me that thinks RV is on drugs? I could do with hallucinogenic drugs like that as it would make reading his posts so must less painfull than the current feeling of passing a gallstone through your left testicle!:eek:
Firstly my login is Mobotu and NOT Mobuto as you referred or Mobutu as in the late ex-president of Zaire....but I guess your spell checker's not clever enough to work that out!
As for the validity of my pilots license - check the FAA website - current FAA ATPL and Medical - and unlike you current on something other that Flight Sim 2004!:mad:
As for the warning to stay away from me and don't trust me - RV we have never met - and I hope we never do - it was you who "Trusted" me and sent me your poor excuse for a CV - I never knew I could have so much fun at my age making a paper plane and sending it on a suicide mission!:ouch:
As for the other pilots who have "Trusted" me and learnt how to be less annoying than a blow fly on a Jackass like you - well they are now flying for SAA, Cathay, Dragonair, Brusssels Airlines and Air France - go figure!:D

mattman
7th Aug 2009, 13:14
:} Man this is entertainment!!!!! you cant dream up stuff like this.

Ricco.... mate heard a job was opening in the Mickey Dees down the road want me to send you the link.................................:ok:

Right,,,, lets see, fishing rod: check, Bait: check, comfy chair: check, popcorn: check................................... lets wait for the fishy:E

kleintjie
7th Aug 2009, 13:16
hello RV

i think i have fallen in love with you. please marry me. i am 32 years old, male. xxx

Mobotu
7th Aug 2009, 13:43
He does seem very tetchy doesn't he? Maybe his boyfriend refused to turn the other cheek!:eek:

four engine jock
7th Aug 2009, 13:44
RV. Keep writing. Iam having a good Laugh as we all read the Bull Crap you write!!!

Hey Mobotu!

Dont let this guy get to you.

thats entertainment!
7th Aug 2009, 14:40
A little known fact is that emmanuel from fawlty towers went on to have a not so successful career as a contract pilot in africa. Pity a warm ear from basil fawlty cant be dished up now...

Kleintjie - im thinking extraordinary brand of aviationist!!