PDA

View Full Version : Bombardier Challenger 604 endorsement???

azax
6th Aug 2009, 19:05
I'm a rookie CPL holder with 500 hours and a few on the twin. A company in Saudi Arabia is processing my application to recruit me on their Bombardier Challenger 604. Can anyone tell me where can I get an endorsement for this jet? Is there any place in India, Australia or the Middle east? How long will it take? And how much will it cost?

Thank you all aviators!

mutt
6th Aug 2009, 19:36
OK whats the catch???? In these recessionary times, companies do not need to hire 500 hour pilots for CL600s, especially those without a type rating.... Are they charging you to review your application? Or offering peanuts for a salary?

Doesnt make sense :confused::confused::confused:

Anyway, just because they are in Saudi, it doesnt mean that their aircraft are HZ registered, it would be sensible to find this out before you seek training or a licence conversion...

Mutt

Duh
6th Aug 2009, 22:46
Mutt, you got that 100% correct.

Aussie
7th Aug 2009, 06:37
Mutt, too right....

maybe old mate knows someone or is well connected...:sad:

CaptWUFF
9th Aug 2009, 00:54
yeah i got my 604 rating with 400 TT.

TheChiefPilot
3rd Oct 2009, 01:01
CaptWuff I guess you have an FAA Licence so you have don't have a PIC rating there are plenty of experienced 604/05 drivers around, so no one in there right mind will be paying training costs in these economic conditions.:ok:

powerstall
3rd Oct 2009, 01:23
Mutt is right, surely there is a catch to it. With a lot of qualified drivers out of work. Double check and read the fine print.:ok: